Page 327 of 440 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4400
  1. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    You said too pale.
    She's giving you the example of saying too dark.

    If she is using the race card she has used a pretty good example.
    What he said.

    I'm not going to respond to Mckenzie because I'll just start a fight.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  2. #3262
    This is an appreciation thread and if you're not on here to appreciate Britani Knight, we couldn't give a flying fuck what you have to say.

    OKAY, that is the end of it.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

  3. #3263
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    One imma girl so I could give a flying crap if she was hot or not. Second of all don't question my name cause I think the pale girl is BORING AND OVERATED.
    Yet you have Alicia Fox in your sig...
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  4. #3264
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    What he said.

    I'm not going to respond to Mckenzie because I'll just start a fight.
    Yet you say this:

    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    This is an appreciation thread and if you're not on here to appreciate Britani Knight, we couldn't give a flying fuck what you have to say.

    OKAY, that is the end of it.
    Not gonna start a fight at all.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  5. #3265
    Normal Member Mckenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    120
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    What he said.

    I'm not going to respond to Mckenzie because I'll just start a fight.
    Don't be mad with me cause you look like the puppy in your avi in real life.

    Anyways as I was sayingAmerinaine you seem to have an issue with me and I can care less. I didn't come here to please u bumbs behind a screen I came to spread my oppinion. If you put a crowd in front of Alicia Fox and Paige. Many ppl would choose Alicia. Point Blank Period. She's far from Sheamus in terms from wrestling so Paige sorry girl you need a tan.
    Did I or Did I Not...Just Make Your Day

  6. #3266
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    Don't be mad with me cause you look like the puppy in your avi in real life.

    Anyways as I was saying Amerinaine you seem to have an issue with me and I can care less. I didn't come here to please u bumbs behind a screen I came to spread my opinion. If you put a crowd in front of Alicia Fox and Paige. Many ppl would choose Alicia. Point Blank Period. She's far from Sheamus in terms from wrestling so Paige sorry girl you need a tan.
    If I did, you would know it, because I would straight up say it. As far as the crowd. You're right. They would take Alicia over Paige. Just because Alicia is a familiar name in the WWE. Paige really isn't. However, after a bit of time, Paige would probably win out on wrestling ability in the long term.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  7. #3267
    Black Ninja! Giddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The streets of rural Mass. STREETS!
    Posts
    10,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    Don't be mad with me cause you look like the puppy in your avi in real life.

    Anyways as I was sayingAmerinaine you seem to have an issue with me and I can care less. I didn't come here to please u bumbs behind a screen I came to spread my oppinion. If you put a crowd in front of Alicia Fox and Paige. Many ppl would choose Alicia. Point Blank Period. She's far from Sheamus in terms from wrestling so Paige sorry girl you need a tan.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM THE APW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!! (#HotBods #BodomIsMyBestie)



     

    Former HWA Writer

    Johnny Hot:
    HWA Supremacy World Champion (x1)
    APW World Champion (x1)
    (2x) APW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS (w/ Bodom)
    APW International Champion
    Award for Feud of the Year (2012)
    Award for Shocker of the Year (2012)

    Sweet Jones:
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion

    Cody McDerrell:
    HWA's Resident Redneck

  8. #3268
    The Trinity Amerinaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Joplin Strong
    Posts
    3,266
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    I'm not so sure it is obvious as it is unintentional trolling. I mean, it is very much her opinion, no matter how much it goes against the majority. I won't fault her exactly for that. I just think at this point, she should make an Alicia Fox appreciation thread and see how well it does, so as not to clutter this with Paige dissension, since this is a Paige Appreciation Thread.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!





  9. #3269
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mckenzie View Post
    Don't be mad with me cause you look like the puppy in your avi in real life.

    Anyways as I was sayingAmerinaine you seem to have an issue with me and I can care less. I didn't come here to please u bumbs behind a screen I came to spread my oppinion. If you put a crowd in front of Alicia Fox and Paige. Many ppl would choose Alicia. Point Blank Period. She's far from Sheamus in terms from wrestling so Paige sorry girl you need a tan.
    I'm not a Grammar Nazi, far from it. But I got a really good chuckle from the bolded.

  10. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    Yet you say this:



    Not gonna start a fight at all.
    Haha, that's why I said "OKAY..."

    I also couldn't resist the urge
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!



    Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.