Page 305 of 453 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295303304305306307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4523
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    So the documentary was good then I presume? I'm just about to 4OD it now
    Have to say, it was much better than I expected. Quite emotional aswell, got me starry eyed at one point.

Yeah it was good. Obviously a close nit family which is nice. Kinda felt bad for the brother though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Yeah it was good. Obviously a close nit family which is nice. Kinda felt bad for the brother though
    Oh you can hear the bitterness in every word he said lol, also the dad seemed kinda disappointed it was his daughter and not his son that made it, still a proud father regardless though.

Blog Entries
    When was the last time Britani won a match? I've just seen her losing to Audrey Marie week after week, by DQ or by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    When was the last time Britani won a match? I've just seen her losing to Audrey Marie week after week, by DQ or by other means.
    Watch this space!

It was a fantastic watch to see what every wrestler outside the US of course has to give to go and live there dream. And yeah the brother actually hated her for getting the contract it was very obvious! I love Paige even more now she has personality and looks very rare!

PS My favourite line of the whole thing was Saraya to Ricky:

Saraya: Thats it you can suck your own dick tonight.

LOL!

It was a good documentary, I'd like to see them do a follow up a year or two from now to see how things have changed.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

From another news site:

- Of all the Divas in WWE developmental, the ones getting strong reviews are Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero), Paige (Britani Knight) and Sofia Cortez (Ivelisse VĂ©lez).

Paige and Sofia are better than most Divas on the main roster and given Paige's age and in-ring ability, the feeling is that she has the potential to be the star worker in WWE's women's division down the line. Regarding Diaz, the feeling is that she has great charisma and potential to be one of the best female talkers but her in-ring work is not ready.

Oh Hell Yeah!!!

Blog Entries
    ^Great news. I didn't see much of Cortez though..maybe because I didn't start watching FCW full time until 2 months ago.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Diaz' in ring skills aren't great yet.
    And Paige is a guaranteed future Divas champion. Even JR said it on this week's FCW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    ^Great news. I didn't see much of Cortez though..maybe because I didn't start watching FCW full time until 2 months ago.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Diaz' in ring skills aren't great yet.
    And Paige is a guaranteed future Divas champion. Even JR said it on this week's FCW!
    Yup and that's a man who knows his onions!