Page 287 of 453 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277285286287288289 297 337 387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 4523
    Blog Entries
    17 people have liked this thread?! O_o

WTF...WHO?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giddy View Post
    After a year I finally found a flaw in one of your posts.
    I agree.

I think it needs a few more ">" in between AJ and Maxine.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    17 people have liked this thread?! O_o

WTF...WHO?!
    Because I make awesome threads!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    All Diva/Knockout threads merged

Britani not one of them.

Get the F out with that shit!

Blog Entries
    All Diva/Knockout threads merged

Britani not one of them.

I think it may be because even with the other threads added to it the HCFW thread is still smaller than this one

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

And Britani > All.

I just meant this ain't better no not be merged!

You sir, are correct!

Blog Entries
    This one doesn't need to be merged, just like the AJ one actually didn't. I'm glad this one didn't. Kinda pissed the other one was. But, It ain't my decision.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

337 pages to about 30 pages to all the other diva threads, you have to be a fool to merge this lol.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    As if I need to qualify myself to you peons, I probably would have let the AJ one stand but then the Mickie James one emerged and I realised it was getting a little farcical. There's plenty of AJ worship for you here Amerinaine. This thread was the actual first diva worship thread and not some flavour of the month diva either. The fact that it has been so popular speaks volumes for the subject and the creator.
    It's very easy to discuss AJ, as she's currently being shoved down our throats and I'm betting will be nowhere but filler once this feud is over. She's not even memorable. Noone was talking about her when she was in developmental. She could easily be swapped out with any chick in WWE employ without a blind bit of difference made. So in 18 months time, when this pre-pubescent boy-girl is scarcely seen, if at all, remember to quote this post back to me so we can see how right I am.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    As if I need to qualify myself to you peons, I probably would have let the AJ one stand but then the Mickie James one emerged and I realised it was getting a little farcical. There's plenty of AJ worship for you here Amerinaine. This thread was the actual first diva worship thread and not some flavour of the month diva either. The fact that it has been so popular speaks volumes for the subject and the creator.
    It's very easy to discuss AJ, as she's currently being shoved down our throats and I'm betting will be nowhere but filler once this feud is over. She's not even memorable. Noone was talking about her when she was in developmental. She could easily be swapped out with any chick in WWE employ without a blind bit of difference made. So in 18 months time, when this pre-pubescent boy-girl is scarcely seen, if at all, remember to quote this post back to me so we can see how right I am.
    I knew it was all my fault.
    I would apologize, but I make it a point to never apologize for ass

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.