Page 214 of 453 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204212213214215216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4523
  1. #2131
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    Your dude dominates ... Has he used a ski pole yet. Cause that should be what he uses on broc next ... Serious damage could be done...
    Nice thinking pal!

    I was saving the the driver club in golf but I like yours lol

    Also, thank you for the compliment

  2. #2132
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Nice thinking pal!

    I was saving the the driver club in golf but I like yours lol

    Also, thank you for the compliment
    The driver works too hit his nuts for four!!

    No worries... I started thinking about a character


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  3. #2133
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    The driver works too hit his nuts for four!!

    No worries... I started thinking about a character
    I'm liking the sounds of that pal! lol

    With you in efedding then Steve Austin will be the last hashtagking/ewn Klique dude to join.

    If Wade ever joins EWA then all will be in EWA 2 *inb4 i've forgotten someone who is a #HTK or Klique member who isn't apart of it lol*

  4. #2134
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I'm liking the sounds of that pal! lol

    With you in efedding then Steve Austin will be the last hashtagking/ewn Klique dude to join.

    If Wade ever joins EWA then all will be in EWA 2 *inb4 i've forgotten someone who is a #HTK or Klique member who isn't apart of it lol*
    I was thinking something Like using my name and being related to drew Mcintyre. And having something like he stole my dreams and my passion by joining wwe so I'm going to EWA to prove that I belong in this business as a gimmick/back story

    Oh and Britani Knight is my Girlfriend/wrestling advisor
    #Brilliant!!


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #2135
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745

    Just because


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  6. #2136
    Quote Originally Posted by THECHOSEN1_B-MCINTYRE23 View Post
    #EvenBetterWhenCoupledWithYourSig

    Too much too soon?
    lol naw all good here chief
    Thread needs life!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  7. #2137
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,745
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    lol naw all good here chief
    Thread needs life!
    Well that's good then
    #LetThereBeLife


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #2138
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,850

    New Picture Alert, New Picture Alert!


  9. #2139
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,850

    Another New Picture Alert!


  10. #2140
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    This please me.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.