Page 181 of 453 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171179180181182183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4522
  1. #1801
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,703
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    No need to be spreading lies now
    Denial is a terrible thing!

    The Truth....shall set you free!

  2. #1802
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Denial is a terrible thing!

    The Truth....shall set you free!
    Well I was going to have a bet on who would debut first, but they both debuted on the same episode.

    Guess we will have to wait for Tenille w/ Azure vs Britani w/ WB1979
    Right to Un-censor!



  3. #1803
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,703
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Well I was going to have a bet on who would debut first, but they both debuted on the same episode.

    Guess we will have to wait for Tenille w/ Azure vs Britani w/ WB1979
    Weird how that happened!

    Yeah, bring it ON! We gonna take you down! Wotcha gonna do, when Britani and Wade run wild on you!!

    #oldskool

  4. #1804
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    I'm always armed with my steel chair. Britani will have to watch out or her head on my chair!
    Right to Un-censor!



  5. #1805
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,703
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    I'm always armed with my steel chair. Britani will have to watch out or her head on my chair!
    That's nasty! I'll have to bring my Jim Duggan 2x4!!

  6. #1806
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Funny, if this was the Golden Divas era then I probably would be hitting her with a chair over the head or even powerbombing her through a table. But this is the new division, the only weapon I could use is my words. TAKE THAT!!
    Right to Un-censor!



  7. #1807
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,703
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    Funny, if this was the Golden Divas era then I probably would be hitting her with a chair over the head or even powerbombing her through a table. But this is the new division, the only weapon I could use is my words. TAKE THAT!!
    Sadly true! Words?! You could scare off K2 with ropes!

  8. #1808
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Sadly true! Words?! You could scare off K2 with ropes!
    be careful! this is PG, those words aren't acceptable
    Right to Un-censor!



  9. #1809
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,703
    Quote Originally Posted by xAzureSkye View Post
    be careful! this is PG, those words aren't acceptable
    K2 or ropes?

  10. #1810
    The Trinity xAzureSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Emerald Isle
    Posts
    4,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    K2 or ropes?
    K2, a reference to drugs. Sin Cara will get offended
    Right to Un-censor!



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.