Page 419 of 441 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4403
  1. #4181

  2. #4182
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    What Paige asks for. Paige gets!

    And yes i remember giddy showing this to her haha

  3. #4183
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I've composed a short poem about her:

    Britani Knight is so damn fine, one of these days she will be mine, I will take her on a date, I will then go home and masterbate

    She's from Norwich but she's got class, she would get it in the ass, I like to watch her when she sleeps, one of these day she will be mine for keeps.
    There i found it haha page 32!

    You're Welcome!!

  4. #4184
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    There i found it haha page 32!

    You're Welcome!!
    Steve Austin; bringing down the tone of the board since 2011!

  5. #4185
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Almost like it was when it started and giddy showed it to Paige..
    I was unaware that she seen this thread... that's absolutely hilarious.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  6. #4186
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I was unaware that she seen this thread... that's absolutely hilarious.
    Yup that's why Giddy has a, '500 yard exclusion zone!'


  7. #4187
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yup that's why Giddy has a, '500 yard exclusion zone!'

    LOL, I just imagined her looking at this thread and going... well, apparently these guys can find every photo of me on the internet... It would of been class if she would of taken a video reaction to this thread... and posted it in here hahaha
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  8. #4188
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    LOL, I just imagined her looking at this thread and going... well, apparently these guys can find every photo of me on the internet... It would of been class if she would of taken a video reaction to this thread... and posted it in here hahaha
    I'm glad she didn't pry too much. She probably would have never slept again and never made it to the WWE.

  9. #4189
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,913
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'm glad she didn't pry too much. She probably would have never slept again and never made it to the WWE.
    I bet she was giddy to see this thread anyway. oh puns.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

     

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

  10. #4190
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I bet she was giddy to see this thread anyway. oh puns.
    Don't give up the day job chief! (whatever the hell that is? )

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.