Page 362 of 453 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352360361362363364 372 412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4523
    I'd prefer to hold her back til the right time, even if it's a wait until she's 21. At least we still get to see her on NXT.

I'd rather she get more used to the 'WWE Style' than bringing her up too quickly and ruining her. Plus I've heard rumours the division may be in for a revival at some point down the line, I'd rather her wait and come in to that. One thing with the main shows, the Divas hardly get any crowd response due to the way they've been booked over the last few years, fans do unfortunately treat it as a piss break. Listen to Paige's reactions on NXT, she's really over with the crowds (no piped in crap) and I think it'll do her confidence no end of good if she continues to hear that for the next 'X' amount of months.

Blog Entries
    What happened was rumor got started that HHH didn't like female wrestlers so was going to make the Diva's division a very minor part of the WWE brand. Well, apparently he's warmed up to the idea with Eve being well received and the Diva's in nXt showing that they have some talent. With this in mind here is how I see it playing out.

For a little while, we will just have to deal with a stagnant division with Eve being the big female push, with minor pushes probably to Kaitlyn and Natalya. You will also get extended TV time to girls like Alicia Fox, Tamina and Layla El. This is your division for about the next year. It could be a very brutal thing to watch, even if they all can wrestle and really, the only one who is questionable for the wrestling part is Fox. After about that year, you'll have the girls Sara Del Rey is training in nXt come up and get a new nXt crop. So a year later, you'll have several nXt Diva's, like Paige, who will be able to wrestle the "WWE" style and cut a "WWE" style promo.

Be patient, good will come. It just might not be as fast as you want it.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I'd prefer to hold her back til the right time, even if it's a wait until she's 21. At least we still get to see her on NXT.

I'd rather she get more used to the 'WWE Style' than bringing her up too quickly and ruining her. Plus I've heard rumours the division may be in for a revival at some point down the line, I'd rather her wait and come in to that. One thing with the main shows, the Divas hardly get any crowd response due to the way they've been booked over the last few years, fans do unfortunately treat it as a piss break. Listen to Paige's reactions on NXT, she's really over with the crowds (no piped in crap) and I think it'll do her confidence no end of good if she continues to hear that for the next 'X' amount of months.
    Exactly, I'm happy to see her getting some more time in NXT to get used to performing in WWE.
    And I'd rather the division actually pick up first and then bring here in rather than the other way around.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Yup, I can see her being the leading Diva on NXT. That'll do me for now.