Page 337 of 453 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327335336337338339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4523
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    You know, he might be on to something here.
    And I think WWE realizes the last sentence now.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Blog Entries
    You know, he might be on to something here.
    I believe what you posted. I know it is part of my mentality. I like to think that for the most part I base my motives off of wrestling ability, but I also know that "Hey, I'm a male. They have to look good too." There aren't many exceptions. It makes me a bit shallow, but everybody has a shallow side.

I'll give this to Paige though, she is very cute and is damn good in the ring. And I think she is winning on talent in her case, not so much because she looks good. It never hurts though.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

The second show opened with Bo Dallas pinning Johnny Curtis with a spear. Paige & Audrey Marie beat Kaitlyn & Fox when Paige pinned Fox after a roll-up. Paige has a cult following which makes sense given the crowd is college students and she’s 20 and looks like a pretty college girl. Given the age group of the fans, there were a lot of fans rooting for heels and there was unhappiness over that. It just is inherent with the territory of running shows without stars and only doing 400 people that the most ardent fans are going to cheer for who they like and not because someone is working as the face or based on storyline. When it comes to Paige at NXT, the guys keep chanting for them to tag her in and don’t care at all about the other three. It’s what I always say about women in wrestling that get over these days. It’s not glamour looks but being pretty but in a way where the guys somehow believe they are attainable and approachable that will get women over bigger now. That isn’t always the case, and certainly wasn’t the case a dozen years ago, but the idea of really pretty models trying to wrestle badly had its day and has run its course.
    I guess the bold bit might annoy someone who previously posted

Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    And I think WWE realizes the last sentence now.
    I think they have, AJ is a good example of this as she isn't the supermodel diva that most of the diva's in the WWE kind of are. AJ is kinda geeky, reads comics etc and is "Attainable". Paige has the same appeal and she can out wrestle most of the Diva's on the roster.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Haha, I hope it does.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

I have a feeling that Aj will be more attainable than Paige lol

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    I have a feeling that Aj will be more attainable than Paige lol
    I'd settle for either, but think I'd probably have more in common with AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine View Post
    I believe what you posted. I know it is part of my mentality. I like to think that for the most part I base my motives off of wrestling ability, but I also know that "Hey, I'm a male. They have to look good too." There aren't many exceptions. It makes me a bit shallow, but everybody has a shallow side.

I'll give this to Paige though, she is very cute and is damn good in the ring. And I think she is winning on talent in her case, not so much because she looks good. It never hurts though.
    Well, you're probably one of many, so don't think too much about it.
    It helps that she is around our age. All the other girls in WWE are probably 25+.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I think they have, AJ is a good example of this as she isn't the supermodel diva that most of the diva's in the WWE kind of are. AJ is kinda geeky, reads comics etc and is "Attainable". Paige has the same appeal and she can out wrestle most of the Diva's on the roster.
    I just think they will go into overdrive and go and hire a full roster of attainable girls, which will negate the effect. But that is only if WWE understands why that is happening with both girls.
    In order for them to stand out WWE needs the model girls.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

I just think they will go into overdrive and go and hire a full roster of attainable girls, which will negate the effect. But that is only if WWE understands why that is happening with both girls.
    I hope they don't go into overdrive with it, I'd like them to find a good balance between attainable and the supermodel/barbie type.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    I'd settle for either, but think I'd probably have more in common with AJ.
    Me too, wouldn't mind either of them.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Well, you're probably one of many, so don't think too much about it.
    It helps that she is around our age. All the other girls in WWE are probably 25+.

Nope. Eve and a few others are closer to my age. I'm 30yrs old.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!