Thread: Shane Mcmahon

Blog Entries

Shane Mcmahon

Hey, im posting here just to know if anyone knows or has any info on shane omac, if he could ever return to wwe or would be willing to, as an authority figure or semethng..
    i thought about him, returning and taking HHHs place, as a face, saying triple h is ruining the company with his decisons and stuff.. but idk whats going on with shane, maybe he really isnt interested in the wrestling world anymore

Blog Entries
    I don't believe he has any interest. He sold most if not all of his stock in WWE from what I heard. I think he realised he'd never get any further in the company while daddy was around and he needed to be his own man. Fair call.

Blog Entries
    Yeah what this man said ^

He's doing pretty good for himself with his other ventures right now. While I'd like to see him back some day, I don't think it's gong to happen any time soon. I think he'll get a HOF induction down the line, but that's way down the line. The chances of nother run as an on-screen character though are slim I'd say.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Are people out there really under the impression that, 'Triple H is ruining the company,' still? Man wrasslin' fans really can't let go of old concepts can they.