Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TLC Dark Match

TLC Dark Match

It'll probably be Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix & Natalya. The last time a WWE PPV dark match featuring the divas was the 2010 Royal Rumble.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Rachel View Post
    It'll probably be Kelly Kelly & Eve Torres vs. Beth Phoenix & Natalya. The last time a WWE PPV dark match featuring the divas was the 2010 Royal Rumble.
    Doubt that.... I think they may add a Divas title match to the PPV itself.... with only 6 matches it room for at least 2 more...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    I agree. There's only 1 show left, and they're yet to determine a contender for the title. Looks likely that the divas are off the TLC card.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I agree. There's only 1 show left, and they're yet to determine a contender for the title. Looks likely that the divas are off the TLC card.
    But at least, there will be a possibility of a divas dark match. I think the dark match should feature somebody other than Daniel Bryan. He's appeared in numerous PPV dark matches and let's give the divas a chance.

Blog Entries
    But there are only 6 matches they could make the match on Smackdown??? Guess we'll see...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Blog Entries
    But at least, there will be a possibility of a divas dark match. I think the dark match should feature somebody other than Daniel Bryan. He's appeared in numerous PPV dark matches and let's give the divas a chance.
    If there a dark match it will be Santino vs so and so or Ted DiBease vs Jinder Mahal..... Thus I see them adding a divas match be it for the title or a tag team match to the PPV....
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 12-13-2011 at 01:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    But there are only 6 matches they could make the match on Smackdown??? Guess we'll see...
    I'd much rather them make a tag team title match last minute than a divas match.
    Sorry if I'm spoiling, but Primo and Epico are beating Air Boom in a non title match on this week's Superstars, so they could have them in a title match on Sunday.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I'd much rather them make a tag team title match last minute than a divas match.
    Sorry if I'm spoiling, but Primo and Epico are beating Air Boom in a non title match on this week's Superstars, so they could have them in a title match on Sunday.
    Like I said they have room for 2 matches if they want....
    So why not surprise us the fans, with all the titles on the line.... TNA did it 2 months straight with all the major titles on the line.... Maybe WWE will step up their game???
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 12-13-2011 at 02:36 AM.

It wouldn't surprise me if Daniel Bryan gets a dark match and the divas an official match

THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT HE DOES

Blog Entries
    My money on they will add
    John Cena vs Kane and a Divas match and leave the tag champs off the PPV as well Daniel Byran....
    But myself I would rather see a Tag title match and divas title match...