Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    If in the right hands, if in the wrong hands...... catastrophic.
    True dat.

This place has created more than it's fair share of monsters.

A like/dislike feature would certainly inflate/deflate a few egos, but either way, it'd be interesting to see.

Saying that...

Here's my take on the like/dislike thing.

I'm not really a fan of it. As interesting as it would be to see, to have someone have the power to disparage somebodies post -that they have taken time to create- with a single press of a mouse button is a bit of a liberty to say the least.

If your gonna disagree with me, then step up and post something... Don't just give me a thumbs down like you're some kind of Internet Caesar!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm not against it in the least. We can already vote if an entire thread is good or not by giving it a star system, why not rate the replies as well? Take away the star system in all honesty. I'd be happier with a "Dislike/Thumbs down" than receiving 1 or no stars.

Blog Entries
    I agree. I mean if a person is taking the time to actually read what the topic is about and the different opinions in the discussion of said topic, then they should at least post their opinions whether they agree or disagree and why. It doesn't take all that long, and it contributes to the discussion. Nothing ever gets settled with purely a thumbs up or down, that's pure laziness and we have an overabundance of that already. We definitely don't need anymore internet Czars here.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I'm not against it in the least. We can already vote if an entire thread is good or not by giving it a star system, why not rate the replies as well? Take away the star system in all honesty. I'd be happier with a "Dislike/Thumbs down" than receiving 1 or no stars.
    I haven't really paid all that much attention to the star rating system. It's more like saying "Look here, this thread is popular". It doesn't necessarily mean that the particular thread is intellectually stimulating.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

I'm not really fussed either way but I do think 'like' and 'dislike' buttons, are the preserve of the lazy or the intellectually stunted!! I'd even prefer someone to just spam a video on there, at least it takes more than 1 click!!! (covering my own ass there! )

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ego's are healthy.
    Like that Dave Sullivan fella, he has an ego for sure.