Blog Entries

Exclamation UFC 140 - Your Picks Contest Results!

Results for the UFC 140 PPV are as follows: Source - UFC.com

Jon "Bones" Jones vs Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida - Winner by Submission in Round 2 - Jon "Bones" Jones

Frank Mir vs Minotauro Nogueira - Winner by Submission in Round 1 - Frank Mir

Tito "The People's Champ" Ortiz vs Antonio Rogerio Nogueira - Winner by TKO(Ref Stoppage) in Round 1 - Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Claude "The Prince" Patrick vs Brian "Bad Boy" Ebersole - Winner by Split Decision in Round 3 - Brian "Bad Boy" Ebersole

Mark "The Machine" Hominick vs "The Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung - Winner by KO in Round 1 - "The Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung - (This tied for the fastest KO in UFC history at 7 seconds of round 1)

"The Polish Experiment" Krzysztof Soszynski vs Igor Pokrajac - Winner by TKO(Ref Stoppage) in Round 1 - Igor Pokrajac

Jared "The Messenger" Hammon vs Constantinos "Costa" Philippou - Winner by KO in Round 1 - Constantinos "Costa" Philippou

John "The Bull" Makdessi vs Dennis "Superman" Hallman - Winner by Submission in Round 1 - Dennis "Superman" Hallman

Yves "Tiger" Jabouin vs Walel "The Gazelle" Watson - Winner by Split Decision in Round 3 - Yves "Tiger" Jabouin

Mark Bocek vs Nik "The Carny" Lentz - Winner by Unanimous Decision in Round 3 - Mark Bocek

Rich "The Raging Bull" Attonito vs Jake "The Hitman" Hecht - Winner by TKO(Ref Stoppage) in Round 2 - Jake "The Hitman" Hecht

Mitch "Danger Zone" Clarke vs John Cholish - Winner by TKO(Ref Stoppage) in Round 2 - John Cholish

----------------------------------------------------------------

UFC 140 - Your Picks Results: - [15 pts for the correct winner + 2 pts for the correct finish - (Bonus 2 pts for correct winner and finish) + 2 pts for the correct round the fight ends] - That's 252 points total for the UFC 140 PPV.

1. Dr. Death - 114 Pts
    2. Androo - 66 pts
    3. VanHooliganX - 57 pts

----------------------------------------------------------------

UFC - Overall Standings:

1. VanHooliganX - 206 pts
    2. Dr. Death - 182 pts
    3. Kashdinero - 80 pts
    4. Androo - 66 pts
    5. thejman93 - 55 pts
    6. Robstar - 40 pts

Great job everyone and congrats to me (Dr. Death) for winning the UFC 140 contest, Thanks goes to Androo for joining and earning second place, and a Big Congrats to VanHooliganX for staying in first place with the Overall Standings. See you all at UFC 141 - Lesnar vs Overeem.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Wow I did bad haha

Ah well. Makes UFC 141 more interesting

Congrats though Dr. Death

Cheers for this bit of fun. I'll tell you what though, if this was started a month - two months before it was, I'm pretty sure I'd be the big dawg! I think there was two events I got quite alot of them right, lol.

Bad break (pardon the pun) for Big Nog, he had Mir rocked.

The Korean Zombie, wow, is now one of my fave fighters (I have a lot by the way, lol).

Lil' Nog put it on! He mashed Tito's insides.

A hot and spicy guillotine from Jones putting Machida to sleep. To be fair Machida (who I also like) was the first guy to truly 'test' Jones, and Jones altered himself and won.

And...being honest, I really liked the fight between Ebersole and Patrick. Was a very thinking fight, alot of grappling, and blocking grappling, I respect those types of fights, not fucking boo. I also thought Claude had won it, but hey ho.

didn't even know their was a prediction contest for the ufc but i know now, hope i remember for ufc 141

Blog Entries
    If you'd like, I could send you a pm reminding you.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Death View Post
    If you'd like, I could send you a pm reminding you.
    Okay just so I know whats happening with this prediction contest.
    Are we doing a new 1 for 2012 or continue this 1 until the end of 2012?