Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

NBA is back!! What's to be excited about?

I am super pumped for the NBA season to start. I am a huge Basketball fan, so having this lockout really bothered me like crazy!
    Me being a Laker fan has me excited about seeing what big move is going to go down to put us back at the top of the heap. {where we should be} the Chris Paul trade veto has me upset because I don't feel its right for the league to interfere with the operations of a team or its players. {even if it is owned by them} It would be like if I owned a chess board and let two people play on it, then because I didn't like the way someone was about to move one of their pieces- I stop them, and say I don't think its in this players best interest to move this piece here. Its a load of crap

Aside from that, I was wondering what was other people excited about the upcoming season, and why?. {im aware that not a whole lot of people enjoy the NBA}

Blog Entries
    I'm also a laker fan, and I'm pretty bummed about that decision as well because I really wanted Chris Paul, I mean could you imagine, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul on the same team? that would be unbeatable, still a shame

Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    I'm also a laker fan, and I'm pretty bummed about that decision as well because I really wanted Chris Paul, I mean could you imagine, Kobe Bryant, Dwight Howard, and Chris Paul on the same team? that would be unbeatable, still a shame
    First, its said he says he wanted to be traded. Then he said that was just a rumor. Then on the local news here in New Orleans which is about an hour and a half from where I live , he is traded. Then I pick up the paper(Times Picayune) and front page- he is not traded and is now training with the Hornets again. Arghhhh, stay or go. Thats one thing I have a problem with in New Orleans teams- Hornets or Saints- they always let some of the better players get away.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    I don't know why everybody is saying Dwight Howard was going to go to the Lakers just because Paul was. He is trying trying to go to the Nets and if he does I will not be watching basketball this season. I am a Magics fan and if he leaves we will be fucked like when Lebron left the Caveliers. But David Stern blocking that trade was bullshit.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Blog Entries
    Well according to television, that Trade may still happen.{just packaged differently} I have mixed feelings on the trade- I mean to give up to beast big men, especially a guy who can spread the floor like Lamar. That will leave us with a power forward that is only in his 2nd year and has only had limited playing time. So it makes me nervous to see a trade like this go down. CP3 will be a much needed relief at the PG postion, and will be a great asset im sure.

Big D-Howard is more than likely going to the Nets, but what if he was trying to trick the league into allowing them to trade CP3 to the Lakers, It would be so the NBA don't think trading one superstar to the Lakers will be that bad- then BOOM, D-Howard a Laker and multiple rings..... just wishful thinking.

by the way, I believe this will be my 400th post yeaaaaaa, welcome to the 400 club Hanksta...lol

Blog Entries
    Can't wait for the NBA season to start.
    I finally have the ability to watch the games live. English TV took NBA, NHL and NLL off the air a few years back so I now have the ability to rewatch my Suns try and make the play-offs. Should be good. Plus 3 great games to start the season off.

My Grizzlies are gonna do some serious damage this year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    My Grizzlies are gonna do some serious damage this year!!!
    You're Grizzlies fan?! Dude thats awesome

Fav team behind the PHX Suns

Blog Entries
    I play NBA 2k12, and I created Myself in My Player Mode, I got drafted by the Suns and they ended up trading Steve Nash so I could jump to starter, haha...... I have a good friend who is a Suns fan, and I tease him all the time that the Suns will trade Steve Nash while he still has value, so they can get a star who can carry them for the future.

I hear the Grizzles are trying to trade McRoberts for O.J. Mayo, which should be a good pick up for both teams.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankamania83 View Post
    I play NBA 2k12, and I created Myself in My Player Mode, I got drafted by the Suns and they ended up trading Steve Nash so I could jump to starter, haha...... I have a good friend who is a Suns fan, and I tease him all the time that the Suns will trade Steve Nash while he still has value, so they can get a star who can carry them for the future.

I hear the Grizzles are trying to trade McRoberts for O.J. Mayo, which should be a good pick up for both teams.
    I'd like Steve Nash and someone of his level to join :P lol

Teams with good starts to this season will do quite well due to a chunk of games not existing so hopefully we're 1 of them.