Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Define interim.

interim general manager-noun-funkman, the aura of the funkmeister, temporary but indefinate funk in the arena, smells like funk, Johnny Ace
    ex. I am the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and the Interim General Manager of Raw, John Laurinaitis.
    and end scene.
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Lord, no. You want "This Is Your Life" every week? Now Mr. Socko. There's a good candidate. He just needs to stop holding Foley's hand and make his own decisions.
    hahaha oh that's a good one.
    One Of The Best To Do It.

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    My money's on HBK. Triple H hires him / brings him back as the Raw GM and "fires" John Laurinaitis without Shawn breaking his "vow" to not come out of retirement, since he wouldn't be competing. This would also segue into him allegedly refereeing Trips' match w/ Taker at Mania. Just my speculation. And possibly wishful thinking on seeing Shawn again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spextasy View Post
    My money's on HBK. Triple H hires him / brings him back as the Raw GM and "fires" John Laurinaitis without Shawn breaking his "vow" to not come out of retirement, since he wouldn't be competing. This would also segue into him allegedly refereeing Trips' match w/ Taker at Mania. Just my speculation. And possibly wishful thinking on seeing Shawn again.
    This ^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    You asked.

He can be Interim GM for 2 years and lose the job. There is technically no time limit. I honestly think he'll be gone within a few more months.
    The sooner the better really. The fact he sounds like someone hit him in the nuts is just painful listening to him and he seems unable to string a sentence together as well. Kinda of like teddy long!