Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Immortal? This?

Quote Originally Posted by MackMays05 View Post
    You gotta love Hulk(he's been thru alot and he won't stay down)....I mean seriously,only Hulk & Ric could do this....
    That's a good reason to hate them in my opinion! I just wish they'd retire with some dignity. They've had their shot at fame and fortune, they should step aside and allow other hard working guys the same opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    That's a good reason to hate them in my opinion! I just wish they'd retire with some dignity. They've had their shot at fame and fortune, they should step aside and allow other hard working guys the same opportunities.
    Maybe you didnt notice Flair putting Jay Lethal over(that would be an opportunity). Maybe you also havent noticed that they have brought Kaz back into the spotlight, along with Beer money. Also, under Flair's tutelage, AJ's mic skills are steadily improving.

Hulk is at least not wrestling. It pains me to see old man Flair get in the ring in his 60s and have to put on a long and bloody match like his one with Foley. TNA has a lot of young talent, have them wrestle, not the 60 year old man.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Do you personally know the man? You have no idea of his physical condition or of his character. You only know what you see online or on television. Therefore, to make insulting comments of this nature is immature and stupid.
    Do you personally know the man? Yet another poster claiming to be "in the know" and not backing it up with anything. And isn't making judgements on people you don't know anything about, claiming that you are privy to all that they know, immature and stupid?

I guess wheelchairs and crutches are in for wrestling.

I mean....

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Do you personally know the man? Yet another poster claiming to be "in the know" and not backing it up with anything. And isn't making judgements on people you don't know anything about, claiming that you are privy to all that they know, immature and stupid?
    I don't know the man at all. And I do not claim to be privy to anything. I was commenting on the personal attacks some people choose to make on wrestlers that they have never met. I just think it is immature. People who have no intelligent reason to hate someone come up with an unintelligent reason. The same way that you decided to attack me. I may comment on wrestlers whose in-ring performance I do not enjoy, but I do not personally attack them. You see, I do not know Hogan, Bishoff, or Flair, so I cannot speak of their character, or the lack thereof. And, I do not.

I rember Hulk Hogan in the 80's when I was a kid and the Hulkamania legend will live forever(for me anyway)but it is kinda sad to see hogan now out there looking back the way he was before basically I just hope he never wrestles again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I guess wheelchairs and crutches are in for wrestling.

I mean....

Now here is some REAL infinite wisdom!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    I don't know the man at all. And I do not claim to be privy to anything. I was commenting on the personal attacks some people choose to make on wrestlers that they have never met. I just think it is immature. People who have no intelligent reason to hate someone come up with an unintelligent reason. The same way that you decided to attack me. I may comment on wrestlers whose in-ring performance I do not enjoy, but I do not personally attack them. You see, I do not know Hogan, Bishoff, or Flair, so I cannot speak of their character, or the lack thereof. And, I do not.
    mate u agree with u, sum ppl are really childish and making remarks like hogan needs 2 be sold for spare parts in degrading and insulting. i would like to see him say it to his face.
    and as for him saying have i had back surgeries no, but my mum has, and i have felt her pain more than even her.
    but things are looking up and shes back on her feet now thank god

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. For my SHOWERHEADS that read all of my post they already know I am a mark for Hogan. I always will be. The man is a legend in this business and he damn near single handily made me a pro rasslin fan to begin with. I will bleed red and yellow till I die. I have met the man, he is humble, friendly and above all else he took the time to talk to me when he didn't have to. I'll tell you a little story about the first time I met him. He was fighting Earthquake (long time ago, i was just a little fella) and my old man was a cop at ringside working special duty. I got to go back stage and he lifted me up with his 24 inch pythons. He even signed many wwe magazines for me. One of the GREATEST moments of my life and I will cherish it forever. He was to me and many others what John Cena is today, bigger than life and a super hero. I sure did need a super hero in my life when I was younger and I am forever grateful he was the one. Yes he is getting up their with age but pro rasslin is so much better with him in it. Newer wrestling fans have something we didnt have back in the day, the internet. To us we kind of knew it was a show but we weren't so sure. Dirt sheets have taken away the magic of wrestling and has showed its just another business with its flaws and headaches. Because of Hogan I will always remember to say my prayers, eat my (Flintstones) vitamins and believe in myself. Folks, you cant get better advice than that. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    Watcha gonna do when the hulkster runs wild on YOU?