Thread: Immortal? This?

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. For my SHOWERHEADS that read all of my post they already know I am a mark for Hogan. I always will be. The man is a legend in this business and he damn near single handily made me a pro rasslin fan to begin with. I will bleed red and yellow till I die. I have met the man, he is humble, friendly and above all else he took the time to talk to me when he didn't have to. I'll tell you a little story about the first time I met him. He was fighting Earthquake (long time ago, i was just a little fella) and my old man was a cop at ringside working special duty. I got to go back stage and he lifted me up with his 24 inch pythons. He even signed many wwe magazines for me. One of the GREATEST moments of my life and I will cherish it forever. He was to me and many others what John Cena is today, bigger than life and a super hero. I sure did need a super hero in my life when I was younger and I am forever grateful he was the one. Yes he is getting up their with age but pro rasslin is so much better with him in it. Newer wrestling fans have something we didnt have back in the day, the internet. To us we kind of knew it was a show but we weren't so sure. Dirt sheets have taken away the magic of wrestling and has showed its just another business with its flaws and headaches. Because of Hogan I will always remember to say my prayers, eat my (Flintstones) vitamins and believe in myself. Folks, you cant get better advice than that. U MAD???

infinite wisdom
    Watcha gonna do when the hulkster runs wild on YOU?
    Amen.

This indeed is, infinite wisdom.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!