Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Immortal? This?

Immortal? This?

Is this immortality?

I don't know.....I think I am losing my head in such a young age....

Don't worry, he's upgraded to crutches now.

the places you have come to fear the most
    Well that depends on your definition of immortality, if it means that your pushed around in a wheel chair or on crutches or carried by two people to the ring then yes that is immortality.
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

Fresh Member
    You gotta love Hulk(he's been thru alot and he won't stay down)....I mean seriously,only Hulk & Ric could do this....I mean I'm sure he's a nice guy and all,but I'd pay Brett 25 bucks to get in the car and leave.Just Sayin

Blog Entries
    Gotta give it to Hulk - not even surgery is enough to keep him from hogging the spotlight! The whole stable is called The Immortals ffs! Ridiculous. Considering that so many new fans that get into wrestling are to a large degree, ignorant and uninterested in what came before them, in 25 years it'll be like Hulk Who?

It's sad to think that, to anyone now getting into wrestling, their only memories of Hogan will be on crutches or in a wheelchair.
    Why does he appear at tapings when he's like this, though? There's a roster full of guys back there who can actually walk. Let them enjoy the spotlight. Goddamn
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

hulk hogan is a machine, hes had 8 back surgeries in a year so yeah he is immortal, if you would have 1 of them surgeries you wouldnt walk for a freakin year dude trust me. i know.

...because you've had multiple back surgery? No. he may be a "machine," but like all machines eventually, this one is beyond repair and needs to be sold for spare parts
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by Splattered-Dreams View Post
    ...because you've had multiple back surgery? No. he may be a "machine," but like all machines eventually, this one is beyond repair and needs to be sold for spare parts
    Do you personally know the man? You have no idea of his physical condition or of his character. You only know what you see online or on television. Therefore, to make insulting comments of this nature is immature and stupid.

Blog Entries
    Hulk will always be immortal to the older fans, as we remember his matches when he was in WCW and towards the end in WWE when he always put on a show (Summerslam etc). But to the new fans and youngsters, they will remember the Hogan on crutches and in wheelchairs. There is always archive footage and youtube to look at, but it's not entirely the same. Shame really, but credit for him for having the will and passion to continue on the front line. I'd rather see him take a back seat to let younger talent bloom though. And as for Flair, it's a sad sight to see him in the ring these days. He's great as a manager type of guy, as he is for Fortune, but keep him out of the ring in my opinion.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!