Blog Entries

GSP Out For Up To A Year

GSP has managed to injure himself again so it looks like we'll be getting Condit vs Diaz for an Interim title. Should a fighter who sustains an injury that requires a long recovery be forced to forfeit their title?

This article points out some interesting points about how this might make the welterweight division interesting again - http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/12/8...injury-GSP-UFC

I think Diaz will steamroll Condit.

Yeah, read that earlier. UFC lost their 2nd biggest PPV draw there. Too bad we will have to wait to see Diaz vs. GSP. I'm wondering if he'll be at a full 100% when he comes back, a torn ACL is a pretty big injury.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Blog Entries
    Well that sucks. UFC should strip GSP of the title, then when he gets back, he gets his shot at it. A torn acl will take awhile to recover from and in the meantime Diaz gets to smash Condit.

UFC Womens Bantamweight Champion
    Ronda Rousey

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Should a fighter who sustains an injury that requires a long recovery be forced to forfeit their title?
    yes I think so...Because if he cant defend it which a champion is required to do its not fair for others not able to receive a shot

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.