Thread: Pujols

Pujols

*sigh* I was hoping he would stay. I told everyone that thee angels would sneak in and get him

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    *sigh* I was hoping he would stay. I told everyone that thee angels would sneak in and get him
    Oh wow. I thought he would stay in the end :S
    I don't know enough Cardinals players to say but do you have back-up or are you guys trying to buy and replace him now?

We will be fine without him, you just dont ever wanna lose this generations Lou Gehrig. Our lineup will likely be C - yadi Molina 1B - berkman second and ss haven't been decided 3B - freese OF - Holliday jay and Craig

The pitching staff will be fine with carpenter and wainwright coming back. Also got a good lefty in Garcia and I believe we still have Edwin Jackson

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    We will be fine without him, you just dont ever wanna lose this generations Lou Gehrig. Our lineup will likely be C - yadi Molina 1B - berkman second and ss haven't been decided 3B - freese OF - Holliday jay and Craig

The pitching staff will be fine with carpenter and wainwright coming back. Also got a good lefty in Garcia and I believe we still have Edwin Jackson
    Still good times to be a Cards fan then. I think you'll easily win our division but I dunno about play-offs.

Rumors going around that we are looking at adding jimmy Rollins and Carlos Beltran

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    so the Angels got him? *few* I'm glad he didn't go to the Cubs, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY DIVISION!