Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrogant Sir Alex,now left egg-faced!

This happened on Match Day 5,but Arrogant Alex through his toys out the cot.

Sir Alex Ferguson left a Manchester United press conference after being asked whether standards in the Premier League are slipping and why his team are struggling in the Champions League.

The questions came from BBC journalist Matt Slater who asked the United boss if the fact that they and Manchester City were having trouble in Europe was because the Premier League was not as strong as first thought.

Ferguson, who is known for storming out of press conferences in the past, replied: "Are you serious? We’re not struggling," before getting up and walking out of the room.

United drew 2-2 at home to Benfica last night and need to avoid defeat in Switzerland when they take on FC Basel in the final round of the group fixtures to qualify for the knockout stages of the competition.

Bit late with this one mate... This happened over two weeks ago.

We were fookin gash last night, and tbh we didn't deserve to go through. Our performances in Europe this season have been woeful. I think real, Barca and Bayern are the favourites in my op.

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post

We were fookin gash last night, and tbh we didn't deserve to go through. Our performances in Europe this season have been woeful. I think real, Barca and Bayern are the favourites in my op.
    Agreed. I can't really see any other time getting to the finals unless they draw each other.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post

100% agreed. Barca's reserves beat *somecrapteam* 4-0 on Tuesday in their final CL group game. When your reserves can demolish a team like that, it's scary what the first team can do!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

What about the EPL teams?

Well,realistically/ambitiously,only Chelsea are good enough to win it.Forget about Arsenal,they have no chance..................they lost 8-2 to a Europa League team!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    What about the EPL teams?

Well,realistically/ambitiously,only Chelsea are good enough to win it.Forget about Arsenal,they have no chance..................they lost 8-2 to a Europa League team!
    Chelsea lost 3-0 to that same Europa League team.
    FC Van Persie will need a good draw to go far I think. Same for Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Well,ever since Platini became UEFA presidant,there has always been 1 Anglo-Italian tie in the R16.Possibilities are:

AC Milan vs Arsenal
    AC Milan vs Chelsea
    Napoli vs Arsenal
    Napoli vs Chelsea.

To continue the Italy/Germany/4th Champions League spot battle,Inter will get Bayer Leverkusen.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Well,ever since Platini became UEFA presidant,there has always been 1 Anglo-Italian tie in the R16.Possibilities are:

AC Milan vs Arsenal
    AC Milan vs Chelsea
    Napoli vs Arsenal
    Napoli vs Chelsea.

To continue the Italy/Germany/4th Champions League spot battle,Inter will get Bayer Leverkusen.
    Match fixing! Those damn Italians

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    3-1. I know Torres isn't playing great but he scored that game

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    100% agreed. Barca's reserves beat *somecrapteam* 4-0 on Tuesday in their final CL group game. When your reserves can demolish a team like that, it's scary what the first team can do!
    but chivas beat the barca reserves team so i dont fuckin care

results chivas vs barca

chivas 0-2 barca
    chivas1-2 barca
    chivas 2-2 barca
    chivas1-1 barca
    chivas 0-4 barca
    chivas 4-1 barca reserves