Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: aj styles

Normal Member

aj styles

what is everyones view on aj styles to wwe,it may never happen but wot do u guys think???

He's a good enough talent where im sure he can go far. Hell I never thought CM Punk would make it as well as he did. AJ has all the tools, I have no doubt that he can do extremely well given the chance.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

He could totally make it in WWE... but he'd have to attend some of Vince's weekly promo classes first IMO

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    He's a good enough talent where im sure he can go far. Hell I never thought CM Punk would make it as well as he did. AJ has all the tools, I have no doubt that he can do extremely well given the chance.
    AJ has nowhere near the mic skills of Punk. But hey, it's not all about cutting promos. He'd have to work on that constantly confused look he has like a kid trying to comprehend quantum physics.

being the biggest ass that he could be i dont think vince mcmahon will look at aj styles as a main event superstar because when it comes to vince all he cares about is the look and the mic skills i will be surprised if aj would make the mid card in wwe thats why he should stay in tna because it respects wrestling more

Fresh Member
    Its too late.He doesn't have time for their customary build up.He's good,for TNA he's great but"THEY"(wwe)would bury him.Have him job to"The Wiz"for 6months and never get higher than the IC title.Best pull a Sting and keep his rep as a"Wrestler" but hey,money talks.They'd never come up with a story to put the big strap on him.Country boys that wore the big strap?Taker,Austin,JBL,AJ?Doesn't fit their mold..If he does ever,I wish him the best.

AJ and WWE won't be eye to eye. He would be a midcarder to a jobber.

#REAL!

the places you have come to fear the most
    He would probably be good on smack down, smack down always needs another face or heel. But to get to raw he would need to learn to wrestle the WWE way.
    You and I, our levels are as distant as the earth from the heavens.

Blog Entries
    AJ is better off in TNA for his entire career. Hed be buried in WWE and subjected to Superstars or whatever the hell the next 3rd rate show will be. AJ and TNA go together IMO

aj styles is 1 of THE best wrestlers in the biz ryt now, as jr said lol
    hes got technique, hes got high flying ability and hes got the ability to gain heat and especially a huge pop from the crowd, hes amazing and i think hes better than punk in the ring. and now that flairs helping his promos, hes gettin better and better, hes better than guys like jack swagger, this keyboard i am writing off has more charisma than him, but i dont think he would ever go to wwe anyway. hes better off in a up and coming company TNA!