Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    12,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    site went down and back up to upgrade our memory on the server. So things should be a lot faster now... I feel the difference, not sure if anyone else does. We should have the forum match up with the site this week.

  2. #42
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    site went down and back up to upgrade our memory on the server. So things should be a lot faster now... I feel the difference, not sure if anyone else does. We should have the forum match up with the site this week.
    Cheers Frank! Are you using the Brodus Clay Gambit? Building anticipation, by pushing back the debut of the new look forum!!

  3. #43
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    12,883
    Blog Entries
    2
    lol no... I'm using the "I have two jobs" and "don't have time for anything" strategy

  4. #44
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    lol no... I'm using the "I have two jobs" and "don't have time for anything" strategy
    Ha! Fair enough! Looking forward to the new look forum!

  5. #45
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    lol no... I'm using the "I have two jobs" and "don't have time for anything" strategy
    No rush Frank.. We are patient. We understand people have lives outside EWN.




  6. #46
    Black Ninja! Broc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Posts
    5,377
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Cheers Frank! Are you using the Brodus Clay Gambit? Building anticipation, by pushing back the debut of the new look forum!!
    well the longer he waits, the more impressive the debut will be
    HWA Presents: Hardcore Heaven April 20th, 2014

    Join the most Hardcore of eWN's E-Feds

    HWA Discussion Thread

    HWA Show Thread

    Want to join HWA? Fill out an application here, and we'll get you started ASAP!

     

  7. #47
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Broc View Post
    well the longer he waits, the more impressive the debut will be
    Exactly!! I'm already chomping at the bit, to see the new design!!

  8. #48
    So are the boffins ever going to around to the new forums design or what?

  9. #49
    Black Ninja! THEKEVINBRAND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Posts
    7,948
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    So are the boffins ever going to around to the new forums design or what?
    It's been exactly 9 days and counting lol
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!


  10. #50
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,884
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    It's been exactly 9 days and counting lol
    I've said, he's using the Brodus Clay gambit!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.