Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Can you even prove that's CM Punk's channel? All it looks like is a bunch of cleverly edited highlight reels. And I do mean cleverly.

That's not the WWE title. The WWE would never allow the image of their new title designs leaked by their own superstars on their "own youtube channels"--and there's no WWE logo in the corner. Case closed.
    no offence but are people on this site blind today there is clearly a wwe logo at the bottom of the globe
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    no offence but are people on this site blind today there is clearly a wwe logo at the bottom of the globe
    Does he not say, there's no WWE logo in the Corner?! Not there isn't one!!

and that's clearly not CM Punk's youtube channel. He created his shortly after MITB just to post the video of him at Comic-con.

Punk Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by printz1224 View Post
    and that's clearly not CM Punk's youtube channel. He created his shortly after MITB just to post the video of him at Comic-con.
    Yep. http://www.youtube.com/user/ThisIsCMPunk

The picture posted is the same one spammed by some rumor-mongering troll on this site.

Doesn't look lustrous enough to be a WWE title. They usually have more bold and pronounced textures to their designs, too, and this thing looks flat as fuck.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Can you even prove that's CM Punk's channel? All it looks like is a bunch of cleverly edited highlight reels. And I do mean cleverly.

That's not the WWE title. The WWE would never allow the image of their new title designs leaked by their own superstars on their "own youtube channels"--and there's no WWE logo in the corner. Case closed.
    do you enjoy licking dog crap off of shoes?