Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New WWE Title Confirmed and Leaked

This is from Punks actual youtube account, so I'm guessing its real.

TBH, It looks really crap!

Darn, I just posted about this, in an attempt to be the first to break the news here, LOL. But anyway, I don't really like it, to be honest. It's not horrible, but could have had a much better look to it. At least it's different, though.

its not bad but it looks a little nondescript (admittedly i thought the same about the original) but anythings better than the spinner

Yeah my thoughts exactly, pretty poor doesnt really scream Champion of the world at me, would have prefered a bolder design, but its hard when you have the WHC which IMO is how a world title belt should look, but atleast it says champion and not Champ now

It's pretty dissapointing but it must be from so much anticipation. Agree that ANYTHING is better than that piece of shit Cena strap.

reminds me of the WCW TV title a little
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    Copy and Paste

Quote Originally Posted by RomanFlare View Post
    Can you even prove that's CM Punk's channel? All it looks like is a bunch of cleverly edited highlight reels. And I do mean cleverly.

That's not the WWE title. The WWE would never allow the image of their new title designs leaked by their own superstars on their "own youtube channels"--and there's no WWE logo in the corner. Case closed.
    D.O.A.

really.......there's no wwe logo or anythng......but if it is the new belt then good

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

This looks shooped, pixels, seen many shoops in my time etc etc