Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: TWE Roster

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    -superstar name- Hanz Gruber
    Die Hard fan? haha

Your catch phrase better be this (even though he is not the one with the line in the movie)

Blog Entries
    Name: Xavier Hightower

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 242 Lbs

Alignment: Not a heel, a Mega-Heel. lol

Bio: Big time hockey player in high school, always getting into fights. After high school, put himself in the NHL Draft but went undrafted, so he went to play professionally in Russia, where he was a big time goal scorer, but had a very bad temper and bad mouth, and was always getting into fights. They called him the "Jaw-Breaker" because he broke 3 other player's jaws in one season with his vicious checks and from hard elbows he used in fights. He was finally kicked out of the league when he suplexed a player during a fight, breaking his neck from hitting off the ice. They told him as they threw his stuff out, "Go be a wrestler you piece of shit!", in Russian of course. So, he took up on that suggestion. Was trained by one total badass himself, Stone Cold Steve Austin. He was hired in TWE because of the heat he drew, the intense burning hate from the fans because he would insult them, because he is better then all of them as he saw it. And for his amazing raw talent in the ring, despite the incredibly dangerous moves he pulls off, it was worth the risk in their opinion. He is here to win the World Championship, to prove he is the best motherf'er in the world at no matter what it is he tries to do.

Signature Moves:
    - JawBreaker (Has Opponent in FireMan Carry, then throws him in front of him, while simultaneously drop kicking him in the face)
    - NeckSnapper (Submission Move) (Has Opponent on the ground, face down, then steps one leg on each arm with full force, causing them to be crushed and can not move them, and then grabs the head and pulls on the face, making the head and neck be pulled with extreme force)
    - HeadCrusher (Has Opponent in Suplex Hold, looking like a Brain Buster, but it's modified, he drops them straight down on their head, with full force, is known for giving horrible concussions)

Signatures:
    - Clothesline from hell
    - Scoop Slam
    - SuperPlex
    - Future Shock DDT

Other moves:
    - Running Bulldog
    - Regular DDT
    - Powerbomb
    - Sidewalk Slam
    - Regular Clothesline
    - Standing Dropkick
    - Jumping Leg Drop
    - Belly to Belly Slam

Theme Song:

- Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp6zFZtabHU

Look: Randy Orton-esque
    - No tattoos on his arms, but just as big sized biceps, with a definite six pack, no tape on wrists, wears pants, like Christian, Randy Orton style beard, not too excessive, but noticeable.

Favorite Weapon (Just for kicks): Loves to bring his favorite Hockey Stick to Hardcore Matches and when legal to do so.
    Last edited by AirBourne; 08-14-2012 at 01:16 PM.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

-Superstar Name
    Gommenta

-Entrance Song
    Samoa Joe Nation of Domination

-Finishing Moves
    Backstabber and Guillotine Choke

-Signature Moves
    Running Senton and Powerbomb

-Weight
    280lbs

-Height
    6ft 6in

-Alignment-Heel/Face/Tweener
    Heel

-Gimmick
    Mentally unstable wrestler. Traveled all over the world learning his trade. Doesn't speak, although he has a manager whom he speaks on his behalf

-Short bio
    Born in Austria. Moved to Germany, where he met said manager, to take part in local amateur wrestling competitions. Learned his trade there, before traveling to Mexico to further his devolpment. Began taking part in professional wrestling, and even managed to beat Mil Mascaras, which caused an bullet wound just above the belly button. Next was Japan, where he was part of NJPW. Went on an undefeated streak of 20 months, before he finally moved onto America, where he is now a member of the ICW Roster

Resembles: Tensai/Albert/A-Train
    ----------------------------------------------
    Manager:

-Name
    Sebastian Schweizner

-Height
    5ft 8

-Bio
    Met Gommenta in Germany, when he was doing journalistic work for The Sun Newspaper UK, and preceded to travel to all 4 corners of the Earth together. A low-life, never even came within 5 feet of a woman, but Gommenta, in his words "is all I need in my life"

Resembles: Sakamoto/Mr Fuji
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by YOUcanCALLmeCRACK View Post
    Die Hard fan? haha

Your catch phrase better be this (even though he is not the one with the line in the movie)

I thought I had deleted his bio from here- Hanz Gruber. I just have him in the 3 feds I want him in EWNCW, EWA, HWA.

But I chose him name yes in part of Die Hard, lol. I just wanted a German character. He is nothing like the guy in the movie- Alan Richman- no my Hanz is a prick

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Well... SHE'S HERE!!!

I've been itching to unleash my Diva upon the eFed world... and I can barely wait anymore! So without further ado...

Name: Pisces Pink
    Aliases: The Princess of Power, Babygirl Bigg, Lady Pisces

Hails from: The Mean Streets of Atlanta, GA

Theme Song: "Crush" by Paramore

She comes out super bubbly, jumping and waving and blowing kisses to the fans... before she switches to her gameface: dead ass serious in full-on "I'm coming to kill you" mode. During a match, she tends to imitate Sagittarius Blue - including yelling "Now or Never" and using his taunt/signal: the rockstar hand sign. Her own signal is a blown kiss to her opponent and/or the crowd - telling her enemies to kiss their asses goodbye.

Finisher(s): Sign of Pisces - A vicious version of the Texas Cloverleaf submission hold - except with hers, Pisces cranks back extremely hard on the hold, almost bending her victim double... and if she's feeling especially mean, she kneels - or sits - on the victim's head, increasing the torque while attacking the head and neck.

HBIC - Ever seen Kenny King's pet finisher, Easy Money? Well, something just like that... as far as how it got its name, let's just say when she hits it, it proves that she's the Head Bitch In Charge.

The Harpoon - A powered-up version of the spear. She calls it this to (a) tie in with the Pisces gimmick (harpoon = fishing, get it?) and (b) because once she hits it, she usually just reels in the victory.

Special Moves: The Pisces Slam - similar to the Sagittarius Slam, it's more of a spinebuster than a uranage. Picture David Otunga's finisher, The Verdict.

Superkick: Pisces is very strong - and that strength extends to her legs... which is exhibited in this skull-rattling kick. This move usually comes out as a counterattack - an effective maneuver for stopping opponents in their tracks.

The Pisces Put-Down aka the Tidal Wave (whichever name sticks...) - this combination maneuver is a nasty little number that sees Pisces catch the opponent with a choke breaker (a la Nick Gage, or like Sheamus' Irish Curse) and then transitions into a spinning reverse sto (remember the Shellshock by Alex Shelley that bounced the other dude's head off the mat? Yeah, THAT ONE!) that plants the unlucky victim face-first into the mat (or ground.)

Other favorite/commonly used moves: kidney blow, knee trembler, powerslam, bitch slap, lots of punches and kicks, body slam, thesz press (punches optional), stun gun (lifts opponent in a flapjack-like maneuver, but they land throat first on the ropes or rail), bearhug, clothesline... more to come as she learns more. BEWARE!

Weight: 260 lbs
    Height: five foot eleven

Alignment: face

Gimmick: Starstruck chick from the streets who wants to make it big in wrestling... Acts "hood" but in truth is far from ghetto. She's also almost bi-polar: cheerful and bubbly one moment, breaking people in half and screaming/roaring the next. Also REALLY likes Sagittarius Blue - and not just in a "fan" way She is totally devoted to him.

Bio: Pisces Pink is a girl from the ghetto who aspires to be more than just that. She came up fighting - on the streets against people who called her "fat," and against her family for trying to tear her down. She eventually met Sagittarius Blue - before he was a star. She inspired him - since he too was out to become better and prove his worth to the world. When she found out he was a star - in music, in MMA, and then wrestling - she decided to follow and join him. Just as he wants to show the world the power of the small man, she is out to show the world the power of the big girl - "pretty girl" divas beware! She's very starstruck and amazed to be among stars... but is eager to fight, and will not hesitate to throw down with anyone, woman OR man. As far as her general fighting style goes, she's a bit sloppy (still learning after all), but can get the job done. When she gets heated, it's more of a street fight than a wrestling match... she likes to punch a lot and won't hesitate to toss a bitch to the dirt and start throwing bombs at point blank range.

Strong points: extremely powerful for a dame, a real spitfire, dominating, has heart of a champ

Weaknesses: volatile and easily enraged, prone to mood swings, novice - inexperienced in wrestling, for all her power she's still a girl (feelings can be hurt, etc.) And did I mention, she REALLY likes Sagittarius Blue? Yeah... that too...
    Last edited by scribbler_jones; 09-07-2012 at 02:52 AM.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Well... SHE'S HERE!!!

I've been itching to unleash my Diva upon the eFed world... and I can barely wait anymore! So without further ado...

Name: Pisces Pink
    Aliases: The Princess of Power, Babygirl Bigg, Lady Pisces

Theme Song: "Crush" by Paramore

She comes out super bubbly, jumping and waving and blowing kisses to the fans... before she switches to her gameface: dead ass serious in full-on "I'm coming to kill you" mode. During a match, she tends to imitate Sagittarius Blue - including yelling "Now or Never" and using his taunt/signal: the rockstar hand sign. Her own signal is a blown kiss to her opponent and/or the crowd - telling her enemies to kiss their asses goodbye.

Finisher(s): Sign of Pisces - A vicious version of the Texas Cloverleaf submission hold - except with hers, Pisces cranks back extremely hard on the hold, almost bending her victim double... and if she's feeling especially mean, she kneels - or sits - on the victim's head, increasing the torque while attacking the head and neck.

HBIC - Ever seen Kenny King's pet finisher, Easy Money? Well, something just like that... as far as how it got its name, let's just say when she hits it, it proves that she's the Head Bitch In Charge.

The Harpoon - A powered-up version of the spear. She calls it this to (a) tie in with the Pisces gimmick (harpoon = fishing, get it?) and (b) because once she hits it, she usually just reels in the victory.

Special Moves: The Pisces Slam - similar to the Sagittarius Slam, it's more of a spinebuster than a uranage. Picture David Otunga's finisher, The Verdict.

Superkick: Pisces is very strong - and that strength extends to her legs... which is exhibited in this skull-rattling kick. This move usually comes out as a counterattack - an effective maneuver for stopping opponents in their tracks.

The Pisces Put-Down aka the Tidal Wave (whichever name sticks...) - this combination maneuver is a nasty little number that sees Pisces catch the opponent with a choke breaker (a la Nick Gage, or like Sheamus' Irish Curse) and then transitions into a spinning reverse sto (remember the Shellshock by Alex Shelley that bounced the other dude's head off the mat? Yeah, THAT ONE!) that plants the unlucky victim face-first into the mat (or ground.)

Other favorite/commonly used moves: kidney blow, knee trembler, powerslam, bitch slap, lots of punches and kicks, body slam, thesz press (punches optional), stun gun (lifts opponent in a flapjack-like maneuver, but they land throat first on the ropes or rail), bearhug, clothesline... more to come as she learns more. BEWARE!

Weight: 260 lbs
    Height: five foot ten

Alignment: face

Gimmick: Starstruck chick from the streets who wants to make it big in wrestling... Acts "hood" but in truth is far from ghetto. She's also almost bi-polar: cheerful and bubbly one moment, breaking people in half and screaming/roaring the next. Also REALLY likes Sagittarius Blue - and not just in a "fan" way She is totally devoted to him.

Bio: Pisces Pink is a girl from the ghetto who aspires to be more than just that. She came up fighting - on the streets against people who called her "fat," and against her family for trying to tear her down. She eventually met Sagittarius Blue - before he was a star. She inspired him - since he too was out to become better and prove his worth to the world. When she found out he was a star - in music, in MMA, and then wrestling - she decided to follow and join him. Just as he wants to show the world the power of the small man, she is out to show the world the power of the big girl - "pretty girl" divas beware! She's very starstruck and amazed to be among stars... but is eager to fight, and will not hesitate to throw down with anyone, woman OR man. As far as her general fighting style goes, she's a bit sloppy (still learning after all), but can get the job done. When she gets heated, it's more of a street fight than a wrestling match... she likes to punch a lot and won't hesitate to toss a bitch to the dirt and start throwing bombs at point blank range.

Strong points: extremely powerful for a dame, a real spitfire, dominating, has heart of a champ

Weaknesses: volatile and easily enraged, prone to mood swings, novice - inexperienced in wrestling, for all her power she's still a girl (feelings can be hurt, etc.) And did I mention, she REALLY likes Sagittarius Blue? Yeah... that too...
    DAMN!! She looks as though she could kill someone!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    DAMN!! She looks as though she could kill someone!
    Oh, she's quite ready to, sir! BTW I'ma PM you in a sec - wasn't sure if anyone else was still on

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Oh, she's quite ready to, sir! BTW I'ma PM you in a sec - wasn't sure if anyone else was still on
    Will e on the look out for it
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    She looks a bit like Kharma. That's just fantastic. Kudos to you S.Blue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    She looks a bit like Kharma. That's just fantastic. Kudos to you S.Blue.
    Many thanks bro... yes, Kharma was a bit of inspiration, but the majority of it came from a girl I knew.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong