Page 92 of 843 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 911 to 920 of 8425
  1. #911
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Wrath: 5 on 3 moron or did you forget that other champion was there? Don't you worry Jose, you're safe for now. We have other target. *Grins*
    Ic: Adrian Levitt doesn't count he didn't last long. Trust me I'm makin phone calls as we speak
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  2. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Ic: Adrian Levitt doesn't count he didn't last long. Trust me I'm makin phone calls as we speak
    IC as Sloth: Its doesn't matter who you call, they will all fall, just as all others here in Alpha Rev. No one is safe from my brothers and sisters in Sin.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    IC as Sloth: Its doesn't matter who you call, they will all fall, just as all others here in Alpha Rev. No one is safe from my brothers and sisters in Sin.
    Greed: All will fall and embrace The Sin. They will embrace.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  4. #914
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    IC:*On the phone* uh huh alright so you're saying I have to pray three hail Mary's and an Our Father and all my sins are forgiven? Alright! *hangs up* sin I'm going to make you my bitches
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  5. #915
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC:*On the phone* uh huh alright so you're saying I have to pray three hail Mary's and an Our Father and all my sins are forgiven? Alright! *hangs up* sin I'm going to make you my bitches
    Greed: Figures you'd go and find a way to ''redeem'' you sins but sins are never ending and so are we. Your sins will be the end of you one way or another.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #916
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Greed: Figures you'd go and find a way to ''redeem'' you sins but sins are never ending and so are we. Your sins will be the end of you one way or another.
    IC: motherfucker I am the son of God. My other brother you may know him Jesus died for our sins and said we all live with sin but it's how we deal with it and over come it that's makes us better. Greed you call yourself? How about my little bitch
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  7. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: motherfucker I am the son of God. My other brother you may know him Jesus died for our sins and said we all live with sin but it's how we deal with it and over come it that's makes us better. Greed you call yourself? How about my little bitch
    IC as Mike Muir: Yeah, what he said.

    IC as Sloth: Shut your mouth else you'll soon get the same beatdown both he and Vans received. Hell, just for the fun of it, you and your partner Silver are now targets. My brothers and sisters in Sin will make sure you guys never hold gold here.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #918
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    IC as Mike Muir: Yeah, what he said.

    IC as Sloth: Shut your mouth else you'll soon get the same beatdown both he and Vans received. Hell, just for the fun of it, you and your partner Silver are now targets. My brothers and sisters in Sin will make sure you guys never hold gold here.
    IC: don't bother one you're too lazy and two Muir and Silver can't hold gold in general they're that bad.
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: motherfucker I am the son of God. My other brother you may know him Jesus died for our sins and said we all live with sin but it's how we deal with it and over come it that's makes us better. Greed you call yourself? How about my little bitch
    Greed: Son of God? A fool's mind would believe such lies that there is a God. I should be calling you my little bitch after the beatdown me and my brethren administered to you and the rest of Alpha Revolution's so called ''champions''. We are the end of the blasphemy you stand for and when you fall from that so called ''grace'' of yours, you'll beg us to put your miserable to an end and we will gladly abide to your request let your soul be consumed by Sin.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  10. #920
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Zero View Post
    Greed: Son of God? A fool's mind would believe such lies that there is a God. I should be calling you my little bitch after the beatdown me and my brethren administered to you and the rest of Alpha Revolution's so called ''champions''. We are the end of the blasphemy you stand for and when you fall from that so ''grace'' of yours, you'll beg us to put your miserable to an end and we will gladly abide to your request let your soul be consumed by Sin.
    IC: a beat down? A beat down in which you and 4 other people needed to be apart of? Yeah let me know when you grow a pair cajones to face me like a man
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.