Page 63 of 843 FirstFirst ... 13 536162636465 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    IC: Not hiding so much as wasn't available, I mean I am an active wrestler in EWNCW and BWA so yeah. Also, don't even think of having XIX be on at your corner for your matches
    VHX: Good for you. I bust my ass here, EWA and HWA. Seems this is the only place we can lock horns. Poor you :P

I will the way you pretend to give me orders though. You may "own" the ring. But I do the real owning in it.

-Alex Kidd comes in-
    Kidd: whoa wrong arena

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    VHX: Good for you. I bust my ass here, EWA and HWA. Seems this is the only place we can lock horns. Poor you :P

I will the way you pretend to give me orders though. You may "own" the ring. But I do the real owning in it.
    IC: I'm going to suggest that you watch your tone, before you find out why I put BWA Wrestler Axxel Sonn on the injured list for over a month and got William Carlin fired from Inferno when I beat the shit out of him in a 3 Stages of Hell Match
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    IC: I'm going to suggest that you watch your tone, before you find out why I put BWA Wrestler Axxel Sonn on the injured list for over a month and got William Carlin fired from Inferno when I beat the shit out of him in a 3 Stages of Hell Match
    VHX: Good for them. I beat the fuck out of Boston Bruins fans, doesn't mean they were ever anything other than piles of manure. You're lucky you pay me around here else you'd be joining Sonn and Willy.

VHX: Good for them. I beat the fuck out of Boston Bruins fans, doesn't mean they were ever anything other than piles of manure. You're lucky you pay me around here else you'd be joining Sonn and Willy.
    IC: Are you testing me?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    IC: Are you testing me?
    VHX: Aww... Did my words upset you boo-boo? *pats Krysys shoulder* There, there. I'm sure Buh-Wuh-Ah and Eh-Wuh-Nuh-Cer-Wuh find you to be a big scwary wrestler

Ic as Muir: Vans, you are going down- two weeks in a row.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

VHX: Aww... Did my words upset you boo-boo? *pats Krysys shoulder* There, there. I'm sure Buh-Wuh-Ah and Eh-Wuh-Nuh-Cer-Wuh find you to be a big scwary wrestler
    IC: You think you're funny huh Van? Just remember I'm the one that signs your checks
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Ic as Muir: Vans, you are going down- two weeks in a row.
    VHX: Eep... That was me trying my hardest to take you as a serious contender for beating me. Didn't work sadly.

IC: You think you're funny huh Van? Just remember I'm the one that signs your checks
    VHX: Just remember who drags your World Championship belt. I wear it into HWA and EWA matches and give you the best matches every god damn week!

VHX: Eep... That was me trying my hardest to take you as a serious contender for beating me. Didn't work sadly.

VHX: Just remember who drags your World Championship belt. I wear it into HWA and EWA matches and give you the best matches every god damn week!
    IC: Yes, you are a world champion, you are the Global Heavyweight Champion, which means you represent this company, so I'd expect your attitude to be better
    Profile Retired