Page 624 of 843 FirstFirst ... 124 524 574 614622623624625626 634 674 724 ... LastLast
Results 6,231 to 6,240 of 8425
  1. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    The material is saved on my harddrive
    Well we just have to wait til your laptop gets fixed




  2. #6232
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,729
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Well we just have to wait til your laptop gets fixed
    That could be a while

  3. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    That could be a while
    How many segments and or matches have you lost/that
    others have not got saved




  4. #6234
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Update on Vegas. We are looking into laptop repairs right now, as it stands he can't use his laptop at all. The screen is mostly white with the exception of a nice crack. Hopefully this gets fixed quickly
    Profile Retired

  5. #6235
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Update on Vegas. We are looking into laptop repairs right now, as it stands he can't use his laptop at all. The screen is mostly white with the exception of a nice crack. Hopefully this gets fixed quickly
    can't hook it up to an external monitor(if you had access to one)? I love laptops as you can bring them anywhere- I hate them as when the break- I have no idea how to even try to fix it- its not like you can go to radio shack and get a new video card or something like that.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #6236
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    can't hook it up to an external monitor(if you had access to one)? I love laptops as you can bring them anywhere- I hate them as when the break- I have no idea how to even try to fix it- its not like you can go to radio shack and get a new video card or something like that.
    No external monitor to use.
    Profile Retired

  7. #6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    No external monitor to use.
    Only reason I have one is my desktop died(and was not gonna give away a 21 inch monitor)- but I can hook my laptop to my TV too with its vga connection

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  8. #6238
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Damn, missing TWE...

    Hightower: I should be promoted instead of waiting for this shit.
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  9. #6239
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Ryder: The janitor has loco upstairs.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #6240
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: The janitor has loco upstairs.
    Hightower: Zach Ryder?! When did you get here?
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.