Page 621 of 843 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611619620621622623 631 671 721 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Ok so here is an update on WarPath. The show is being written but some promos still need to be handed in. I am also in the process of going through a custody battle for my daughter which does consume a little time. It will be posted asap I promise. Also I have seen no ICing at all and that is not cool. I need to know who is still invested in TWE.
    I know I'm not apart of this efed but I'd just like to wish you godspeed man! I hope your custody battle goes well for you man. Good luck on this efed as well.
    #TeamGeeky

Ok so here is an update on WarPath. The show is being written but some promos still need to be handed in. I am also in the process of going through a custody battle for my daughter which does consume a little time. It will be posted asap I promise. Also I have seen no ICing at all and that is not cool. I need to know who is still invested in TWE.
    I can't Ic with one of them.....but

Sasha Panzer: Ugh! Just where is that bitch Eden? Avoiding me yet again? HMMMMMMM!

OOC: Wish you lots of luck on your custody battle

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

* A man is seen at the end of a hallway. We can't see his face but we can here him*

Man: Yes, I Know sir. The group has finally said yes. As far as The lady you had me speak with, She has agreed to side with us as well.......I know sir. Yes I know that as well. Mr. Sh... Yes, There is no way the board knows who is behind this. Next week we will get back what was stolen and set it all right.

* A man is seen at the end of a hallway. We can't see his face but we can here him*

Man: Yes, I Know sir. The group has finally said yes. As far as The lady you had me speak with, She has agreed to side with us as well.......I know sir. Yes I know that as well. Mr. Sh... Yes, There is no way the board knows who is behind this. Next week we will get back what was stolen and set it all right.
    Sasha Panzer overhears all this and starts following the man- not afraid of anything

Sasha: I'll get to the bottom of this. Oh Yes I WILL!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I know I'm not apart of this efed but I'd just like to wish you godspeed man! I hope your custody battle goes well for you man. Good luck on this efed as well.
    awesome sig pix Dennis

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Van Darius emerges from a corner, spinning a chain in one hand and holding his white bag in the other.

Darius: This will be interesting.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer overhears all this and starts following the man- not afraid of anything

Sasha: I'll get to the bottom of this. Oh Yes I WILL!
    Suddenly a wild cat appears

\\ Λ_Λ
       \( ˇωˇ) 
        > ⌒ヽ
       /   へ\

/  / \\
       レ ノ   ヽ_つ
      / /
      / /|
     ( (ヽ
     | |、\
     | 丿 \ ⌒)
     | |  ) /
    `ノ )  Lノ
    (_/

Suddenly a wild cat appears

\\ Λ_Λ
       \( ˇωˇ) 
        > ⌒ヽ
       /   へ\

/  / \\
       レ ノ   ヽ_つ
      / /
      / /|
     ( (ヽ
     | |、\
     | 丿 \ ⌒)
     | |  ) /
    `ノ )  Lノ
    (_/

Sasha: EKKKKKKKKKKK!

Sasha runs off for help

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    awesome sig pix Dennis
    Thanks man.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Hello all!

I know it's been a long time since I've been on the threads... and for that I apologize. Due to some issues with my job and, more lately my health, I was not in a position to be on EWN at all. Even now, I'm still sorting it all out. I know I've missed a lot, and I know my inbox is probably maxed out right now. I'll be trying to get back to everyone as soon as I can, but I can't promise that I'll be able to get back to everyone right away. Things are still being handled, but at some point soon I'll be back as I was before. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm alive and (finally) well. To my friends in TWE: I apologize for leaving you hanging, but it was a bit out of my hands. To all my other homies and homettes - the guys in IWA, JBW and all - miss you guys also... and I'll be catching up on the past shows. I know I've missed a whole lot! See you all soon!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull