Page 586 of 843 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576584585586587588 596 636 686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    JJJ: He hit you? That does it, I'll take care of him * JJJ rolls up his sleaves, his Mighty Mouse Tats now showing, takes a deep breath, then runs off to try to find Hightower. He finds him, punches him in the face, but it doesn't phase him so JJJ knees Hightower in the nuts and runs off* What have I done? HE IS GONNA KILL ME!
    Hightower: *Simply brushes it off* Hmmm, is that supposed to hurt? Boy, I once got into a fight in a game with 3 guys all at least 50 pounds heavier then me when I had already been sliced in the arm by a skate. Now you are going to be like that whore chick always is, fucked. Now you're in trouble you little shit. Come back and we can settle this.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: *Simply brushes it off* Hmmm, is that supposed to hurt? Boy, I once got into a fight in a game with 3 guys all at least 50 pounds heavier then me when I had already been sliced in the arm by a skate. Now you are going to be like that whore chick always is, fucked. Now you're in trouble you little shit. Come back and we can settle this.
    AA: I swear you need to fuck up about me! You clearly want me...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    AA: I swear you need to fuck up about me! You clearly want me...
    Hightower: I don't need some garbage trash to get a screw with, your sister will do just fine, and I just heard she turned 18 a few weeks ago...so don't try and flatter yourself.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hightower: I don't need some garbage trash to get a screw with, your sister will do just fine, and I just heard she turned 18 a few weeks ago...so don't try and flatter yourself.
    AA: You would be lucky to get a woman like me..Well i only have brothers unless you float that way too? Hey its all cool

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    AA: You would be lucky to get a woman like me..Well i only have brothers unless you float that way too? Hey its all cool
    Hightower: Yeah, I would be lucky to find a woman like you, there aren't many like you. Not many women can have so many STDs, look so ugly, and still somehow convince guys to pay you to fuck you in the alleyway. And well, I guess I heard my information wrong then, knowing you, your brother has probably had sex with you because you are that desperate to have sex.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hightower: Yeah, I would be lucky to find a woman like you, there aren't many like you. Not many women can have so many STDs, look so ugly, and still somehow convince guys to pay you to fuck you in the alleyway. And well, I guess I heard my information wrong then, knowing you, your brother has probably had sex with you because you are that desperate to have sex.
    AA: You are fucking getting cruel... You have to now repeat yourself to try and put emphasis on the fact you love this made up story.. What type of sick fucker are you?? That is disgusting and vile!

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    AA: You are fucking getting cruel... You have to now repeat yourself to try and put emphasis on the fact you love this made up story.. What type of sick fucker are you?? That is disgusting and vile!
    Hightower: No, I don't need to repeat myself, but you are the same exact thing as you were a few days ago, a sex-crazed, ugly prostitute. So I may be repeating to you but I just keep telling you what you are. I'm in no ways making up a story, as Mick Foley said to the Rock, "This Is Your Life" so get off my back....actually, you should stop being on your's all the time. I am not sick, but I am a fucker, because I give the ladies what they want. I am in no way disgusting or vile, just speaking the truth. Now shut your mouth already, or knowing you, it'll feel empty to you when a guy isn't in your mouth and desire it again.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hightower: No, I don't need to repeat myself, but you are the same exact thing as you were a few days ago, a sex-crazed, ugly prostitute. So I may be repeating to you but I just keep telling you what you are. I'm in no ways making up a story, as Mick Foley said to the Rock, "This Is Your Life" so get off my back....actually, you should stop being on your's all the time. I am not sick, but I am a fucker, because I give the ladies what they want. I am in no way disgusting or vile, just speaking the truth. Now shut your mouth already, or knowing you, it'll feel empty to you when a guy isn't in your mouth and desire it again.
    AA: Clearly you do, as you seem possessed on repeating your sick little piece of depravity... Oh do you indeed.. Is that why you keep getting in my face, so i am next?? Seriously mate,you would be lucky to get a girl like me..

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    AA: Clearly you do, as you seem possessed on repeating your sick little piece of depravity... Oh do you indeed.. Is that why you keep getting in my face, so i am next?? Seriously mate,you would be lucky to get a girl like me..
    Hightower: Depravity? Please, do get over yourself. I'd be lucky to get with a girl like you and walk away with no STDs, that's the only lucky part.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

(w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Hightower: Depravity? Please, do get over yourself. I'd be lucky to get with a girl like you and walk away with no STDs, that's the only lucky part.
    AA: If anyone is crawling in STD's it is you love.. Sort yourself out son

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch