Page 564 of 843 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554562563564565566 574 614 664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Hear that? "Everything will be just fine." Hear that a lot around here... mainly, from a shadow cabinet of clandestine characters who won't show their faces, lash out at the wrestlers, and try to silence us. Key word is "try." I don't know about you all, but I will NOT be silenced. I will NOT toe the line. I will NOT move to the back of the bus. One way or another, I will find out the truth about this "Board of Directors." Who they are, why they're doing what they're doing, and what they're planning. This place, this company, deserves better than to be run like a nameless corporate statistic. AND IT WILL GET WHAT IT DESERVES!
    Board Member: Ah... Sagittarius Blue. Don't think we forgot about you. So outspoken. Brash. Brazen. Traits that will not serve you well within our company. Your career may have shown promise, but your attitude is going to bury you. We, The Board, operate with the well-being of this company and all its assets in mind. Yet, you choose to try and paint us in such an unsavory light. You slander us time and again, and defy us at every turn. And we have told you time and again... choose your words carefully. Once more, we implore you to heed that advice. Should you choose not to... then your discipline will be swift. Efficient. And not enjoyable. At all.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Frewin: Everything will be just fine for those who realize I'm not a crook...
    Barbie Panzer: I remember you

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Cage: So...Keith Andrews wants a shot....he wants a shot at my championship. funny how when you are the best, the most dominant champion, people come from out off the wood works to challenge you. I mean, look at Van Darius, he is a champion, but a pathetic one at that. He has faced the same challengers, because no one cares for him. Myself on the other hand, I've faced whatever the flavor was of the month...and soon....Van Darius will see why I am not some paper champion like him. God it will look good with the No Limits Championship on one shoulder and the TWE World Championship on the other

Frewin:And I'm sure you remember me for NOT being a thug as well.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

barbie panzer: Mr Frewin, you and your wife are much better than these losers around here. And once i get rid of my runt sister, this place will be oh so much better

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Hightower: Hmmm, well this Rick Spears guy is nowhere to be found, and it's probably because I destroyed him prematurely. You see...I wanted to torture him and make him beg for his death, because that is how much pain I will put him through. So he better show up, or I'll just show to switch my attention to...hmmm, Van Darius and take that TWE Championship off his waist and into proper hands, which are mine. So it's Spears and his death, or Darius and his title...hmm..
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hightower: Hmmm, well this Rick Spears guy is nowhere to be found, and it's probably because I destroyed him prematurely. You see...I wanted to torture him and make him beg for his death, because that is how much pain I will put him through. So he better show up, or I'll just show to switch my attention to...hmmm, Van Darius and take that TWE Championship off his waist and into proper hands, which are mine. So it's Spears and his death, or Darius and his title...hmm..
    Cage: You're such a blow hard...like anyone takes you seriously...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: You're such a blow hard...like anyone takes you seriously...
    Hightower: And this is coming from the guy who calls himself "All the Rage"...and you think anyone takes you serious? Boy, that's contradicting...
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

I don't know if I'm holding up the show at all or not, but I'll still say this!

Scribbs asked me to get the promo in yesterday and I failed to do so. I've been very busy. I'm working on it now so I can turn it in. I hope I didn't hold the show back at all! I felt that since my character is the world champion, I should name and shame myself. :P

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I don't know if I'm holding up the show at all or not, but I'll still say this!

Scribbs asked me to get the promo in yesterday and I failed to do so. I've been very busy. I'm working on it now so I can turn it in. I hope I didn't hold the show back at all! I felt that since my character is the world champion, I should name and shame myself. :P
    Very gallant of our world champion though I still have 3 matches to write and I have to check but I don't think I have all my promos in to me either so dont worry your safe
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination