Page 56 of 843 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
    Ok so I have decided that following BWA's PPV (Valentine's Day Destruction This Sunday) they will go on a small hiatus to work out all the details of the merger the same goes for AR (Trial By Fire one week from Sunday) this way we have everything situated so we can get on with the merger without the worry of people leaving in the middle of a storyline.

If you have any questions please contact me and we will discuss whatever it is.

Thanks guys

-Krysys
    Profile Retired

Yay...Muir is staying!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Yay...Muir is staying!

This means a lot dude. We just lost three teams in BWA

No prob man, as like I said, I really want to stay and Krysys said he was cool with it.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

OK. So I am gonna send PM's out for a serious question I have to certain individuals regarding their future here. So please watch your inbox
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries

Anouncement

Just to make things perfectly clear to everyone in Alpha Revolution.

AR will from this point forward become developmental territory for EWNCW. In other words, talents signing here will be looking at breaking into the EWNCW roster.
    With that said, anyone under the sun is allowed to compete here. But just keep in mind that AR is now developing talents for EWNCW.

BUT, AR will be continuing as normal. EWNCW will have no bearing on the creative direction of this fed or anything else. The only connection is that talents from AR will graduate to EWNCW when the AR team recommend you to us.

Also, AR talents are more than welcome to make appearances in EWNCW if they wish, all you need to do is PM one of the EWNCW creative team, and in turn, EWNCW roster members will make appearances in AR whenever the AR creative team wish to have them.

That is pretty much the long and short of how the EWNCW/AR relationship will work. Any further questions, then please PM any of the AR or EWNCW team.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just to make things perfectly clear to everyone in Alpha Revolution.

AR will from this point forward become developmental territory for EWNCW. In other words, talents signing here will be looking at breaking into the EWNCW roster.
    With that said, anyone under the sun is allowed to compete here. But just keep in mind that AR is now developing talents for EWNCW.

BUT, AR will be continuing as normal. EWNCW will have no bearing on the creative direction of this fed or anything else. The only connection is that talents from AR will graduate to EWNCW when the AR team recommend you to us.

Also, AR talents are more than welcome to make appearances in EWNCW if they wish, all you need to do is PM one of the EWNCW creative team, and in turn, EWNCW roster members will make appearances in AR whenever the AR creative team wish to have them.

That is pretty much the long and short of how the EWNCW/AR relationship will work. Any further questions, then please PM any of the AR or EWNCW team.
    Tommy making things much more clear folks! With that said I would like to add that from time to time I will probably get advice from EWNCW Writers on certain individuals and storylines. If that is ok?
    Profile Retired

Show is effectively moving to Tuesdays! Still waiting for Promos
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Show is effectively moving to Tuesdays! Still waiting for Promos
    I never got a reply from you :S

Is there anything you want me to properly cover or is it whatever springs to mind?

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I never got a reply from you :S

Is there anything you want me to properly cover or is it whatever springs to mind?
    Whatever comes to mind, but actually that wasn't even directed towards you lol.
    Profile Retired