​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Ok time to provide feedback for the latest Warpath.

Favorite Moment: The ending with Darius
    Best Match: Sagittarius Blue/Pisces Pink vs Shawn Azenia/Apirl Snow
    Best Promo: Kaige Chamberlain
    Best Piece of Booking: Chamberlain winning
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I didn't notice one?
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nutz and Boltz getting a title shot immediately upon coming to TWE. Maybe it's just me, but considering someone in creative, is having their tag team face the tag champs for the titles in their debut match, just irks me. Personally I would have rather seen Nutz and Boltz face the champs in a non title match first where if they win they get a title shot at the next PPV or something. Maybe that's just me though. Also, who is Reaper? As Mascara Del Eboy I believe was Eboy who is no longer active. I just find it odd that a character for a user not really active, advances in a tournament, when I'm sure there were other choices.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Spears vs Hightower, wasn't really much after the video. Payne vs Darius. Honestly, I had to read it a second time to realize it was a match.
    Any Other Positives: The formatting
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Most of the matches. There really wasn't much detail to most of them except for one, and I felt really disappointed by them.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Put a little more effort into the matches.
    Overall Show Grade: C-

Blog Entries
    Cage: Andrews...what makes you think you deserve a title shot. More importantly...what makes you think you deserve a spot on Warpath? In my eyes, you aren't "home" you are just visiting...because I'm sure...oh I'm damn sure, you'll get the title shot as there is no one else worthy of facing me...and when you do...I will beat you down like the fool you have already showed yourself to be.

WOOOOOOT! Someone liked my promo.

I'll do a review tomorrow, been kinda wrapped up.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    WOOOOOOT! Someone liked my promo.

I'll do a review tomorrow, been kinda wrapped up.
    What's her name

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    What's her name
    Lisa...

I mean.. uhh... Job applications... and shit.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok time to provide feedback for the latest Warpath.

Favorite Moment: The ending with Darius
    Best Match: Sagittarius Blue/Pisces Pink vs Shawn Azenia/Apirl Snow
    Best Promo: Kaige Chamberlain
    Best Piece of Booking: Chamberlain winning
    Best Debut *when applicable*: I didn't notice one?
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Nutz and Boltz getting a title shot immediately upon coming to TWE. Maybe it's just me, but considering someone in creative, is having their tag team face the tag champs for the titles in their debut match, just irks me. Personally I would have rather seen Nutz and Boltz face the champs in a non title match first where if they win they get a title shot at the next PPV or something. Maybe that's just me though. Also, who is Reaper? As Mascara Del Eboy I believe was Eboy who is no longer active. I just find it odd that a character for a user not really active, advances in a tournament, when I'm sure there were other choices.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Spears vs Hightower, wasn't really much after the video. Payne vs Darius. Honestly, I had to read it a second time to realize it was a match.
    Any Other Positives: The formatting
    Anything else that fell below your expectation: Most of the matches. There really wasn't much detail to most of them except for one, and I felt really disappointed by them.
    How would you improve the negative comments (if any): Put a little more effort into the matches.
    Overall Show Grade: C-
    Thanks for your honest and no punches held critique of the show, I feel I need to address a couple of things though.

Number 1 and most important without going into to much detail I had no input as to Nutz and Boltz getting a title shot on their debut and again without revealing all the discussions between scribbs and myself he said he was desperate to get active tag teams on the roster and I said I have one and introduced Nutz and Boltz. I never asked for or even knew I was getting a title shot until after I read the show so lets not get on that theory that Im on creative so my guys get a push... Seen Israel Lately?

Secondly I agree with you that Spears v Hightower could have had more though I am only learning how to write and am still learning alll the moves etc etc and how much more could I put into a beat down which was not designned to take a guy out. could I have put in 15 chair shots a sledgehammer shot too the head and a SPinebuster on the announce table sure but then how would I explain Spears return next week?

Lastly I am not sure which 1 match you meant but if you had of said it then Scribbs and myself could have looked at that match as the standard for all matches, In saying that I will try to elaborate on the post video matches though I will detest that there was no effort, I put my heart and soul in the show as I do Israels promos
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Ok. So ill start from the top and work to the bottom.

First let me rephrase my point so it doesnt seem like im out to get you cricket. To me, title shots are for characters that have been around for a minute, and are somewhat established. If this were any other efed, and a singles competitor that not many had heard of and no one seen a promo from, came in and got a title shot, id be like "really...well that makes me feel like shit" cause there i am, working hard to develop my character, and someone new just comes in and is rewarded per say. When you add in that the persons character is on creative, you cant help but wonder if some strings are being pulled. I dont know the total landscape of the tag division but im sure there have to be a few. I know vand and i were wanting to bring our team from hwa to here, swizzy swag. Im going to post this in parts cuz if i try to write a lot with my phone, it slows down and acts dumb

Blog Entries
    To the next point. There were 7 matches. 2 of which had a decent amount of post video wrestling writing. I believe 2 were so so, and 3 really had nothing after the video, one of which was the main event! One of the 2 that had a decent amount of writing was a proving grounds match that a bot won. I would think if you were going to give little details to a match and just have a bot win, it would be that one. As for my point of spears/hightower, dont be silly. I wasnt meaning adding in 20 powerbombs to steel steps or anything, im meaning after the video ends, you could have had more before hightower got dqed. You could have had him toying with spears, like he hits a big impact move, goes for the pin, but breaks it himself. He does it a few times, then finally goes for the pin for good, but spears actually kicks out on his own, which causes high tower to snap, and then hightower goes mad with attacking and gets dqed. Does that make sense when i say, "more after the video" i mean in the context of the written portion of the match

Just read the ending of ROH iPPV... and swear fo' lawd, it reminded me of the closing angle of TWE's recent show.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]