Page 55 of 843 FirstFirst ... 5 455354555657 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    ​***MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT***

Ok this is regarding the future of Alpha Revolution. Myself along with EWNCW have come to terms on making A-Rev an official Developmental Brand for EWNCW. Now what this means is that we will now be under their flag, and their wrestler can and may be used by A-Rev and Vice Versa. Now as many of you are aware EWA and AWF have joined JBW, so that means if you are a member of either of these three rosters well you will have 3 options.

1.) Stay with A-Rev. I know this is a long shot.

2.) Have your character leave A-Rev and stay on with a new character.

3.) Leave. Not pretty but it would basically be Good Luck in your Future Endeavors.

So there you have it. No timeline is set for the transition.
    I think option one for say me is not the best to do so when this transition happens I'll be taking my leave and am willing to put ANYONE over as the new Alpha Revolution North American Champion
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    I think option one for say me is not the best to do so when this transition happens I'll be taking my leave and am willing to put ANYONE over as the new Alpha Revolution North American Champion
    No chance of you staying on a new character?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    No chance of you staying on a new character?
    I could do that let me know when the transition happens I'll need some time to think of a new character
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

I have to talk with EWNCW to get an idea but when I know you guys will know.
    Profile Retired

ugh- I really like this idea, but I have found myself in yet another conflict. my Hanz character is with EWA and will debut on EWNCW next Rage show- conflict right there EWA/JBW. And now this- Mike Muir is in EWA and AR- I hate to do this, but my option is probally gonna be 3 because I really do not think I could write for yet another character. And I really hate to be doing this.

I wish there was some other way around all this, especially since I am looking forward to working here.
    Last edited by eyehatecena; 01-30-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    ​***MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT***

Ok this is regarding the future of Alpha Revolution. Myself along with EWNCW have come to terms on making A-Rev an official Developmental Brand for EWNCW. Now what this means is that we will now be under their flag, and their wrestler can and may be used by A-Rev and Vice Versa. Now as many of you are aware EWA and AWF have joined JBW, so that means if you are a member of either of these three rosters well you will have 3 options.

1.) Stay with A-Rev. I know this is a long shot.

2.) Have your character leave A-Rev and stay on with a new character.

3.) Leave. Not pretty but it would basically be Good Luck in your Future Endeavors.

So there you have it. No timeline is set for the transition.
    Hello AR. My first post here, but I felt I should make something clear about the above announcement.

Nobody needs to leave AR because of this move. Alpha Revolution will still be it's own company with the same creative team, and it's own plans. EWNCW creative will have little to no bearing on anything that goes on here. Anyone looking to get into EWNCW from this day forward will have to start off here before being 'called up' to the main roster that it EWNCW. Anyone who's involved with JBW or the 2 companies that they've taken on (EWA and AWF) are more than welcome to stay here.

If you're not happy about being affiliated with EWNCW because of this move, well then by all means we won't stop you from leaving. But, just because AR is now developing talents for EWNCW, that doesn't mean you have to leave.

But keep in mind that this company is now developing talents for EWNCW, and we'd prefer to have people who are committed to making it into EWNCW here. The problem is, if there's people here that have their eye on making it to the main roster of JBW (or are even on the main roster of JBW), then you might be taking up the place of someone else who wants to make it to the EWNCW main roster.
    But again, it's entirely your call if you want to leave or not, but I stress that nobody has to leave.

Any further questions? I'm not a hard guy to find, so just ask!
    Last edited by Tommy Thunder; 01-31-2012 at 04:51 AM.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Hello AR. My first post here, but I felt I should make something clear about the above announcement.

Nobody needs to leave AR because of this move. Alpha Revolution will still be it's own company with the same creative team, and it's own plans. EWNCW creative will have little to no bearing on anything that goes on here. Anyone looking to get into EWNCW from this day forward will have to start off here before being 'called up' to the main roster that it EWNCW. Anyone who's involved with JBW or the 2 companies that they've taken on (EWA and AWF) are more than welcome to stay here.

If you're not happy about being affiliated with EWNCW because of this move, well then by all means we won't stop you from leaving. But, just because AR is now developing talents for EWNCW, that doesn't mean you have to leave.

But keep in mind that this company is now developing talents for EWNCW, and we'd prefer to have people who are committed to making it into EWNCW here. The problem is, if there's people here that have their eye on making it to the main roster of JBW (or are even on the main roster of JBW), then you might be taking up the place of someone else who wants to make it to the EWNCW main roster.
    But again, it's entirely your call if you want to leave or not, but I stress that nobody has to leave.

Any further questions? I'm not a hard guy to find, so just ask!
    So in a nutshell.
    AR is still it's own independant company but new guys to EWNCW will have to gain experience here before they're ready for the big league of EWNCW. (Like AWF and EWAs deal with JBW) and AR will still have world champions/north american champions/tag team champs instead of development champions like in FCW/OVW

Blog Entries
    Oh I will also say that for now I am option 1.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    So in a nutshell.
    AR is still it's own independant company but new guys to EWNCW will have to gain experience here before they're ready for the big league of EWNCW. (Like AWF and EWAs deal with JBW) and AR will still have world champions/north american champions/tag team champs instead of development champions like in FCW/OVW
    You got it playa!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

well yeah, i would prefer having Muiir still in this fed and ewa. And i would hate to see vegas airbournes guys leave ewa because of ar being with ewncw

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young