Page 505 of 843 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495503504505506507 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 8425
  1. #5041
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Now you are inventing words... good for you Sir
    Mr. Smyth: It's my new nickname for you. I feel the term 'jobber' is a bit over used but it does describe you perfectly, ergo I have decided on a variation on the term.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #5042
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: It's my new nickname for you. I feel the term 'jobber' is a bit over used but it does describe you perfectly, ergo I have decided on a variation on the term.
    OOC: Really?

    Israel: I must say that was very clever of you Sir, about as clever as winning the endurance title without actually fighting for it




  3. #5043
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    OOC: Really?

    Israel: I must say that was very clever of you Sir, about as clever as winning the endurance title without actually fighting for it
    OOC: Really.

    Mr. Smyth: Almost as clever as Kyojin losing the Endurance title without fighting but again, wrong efed. Pay attention.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #5044
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    OOC: Really.

    Mr. Smyth: Almost as clever as Kyojin losing the Endurance title without fighting but again, wrong efed. Pay attention.
    Israel: So this is an honourable Mr Smyth then is it, A fighting Mr Smyth




  5. #5045
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: So this is an honourable Mr Smyth then is it, A fighting Mr Smyth
    Mr. Smyth: I think the term you are looking for is 'champion'.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #5046
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: I think the term you are looking for is 'champion'.
    Israel: Yeah Yeah Yeah you are a champion everywhere arent you, yet you cant face me hmm




  7. #5047
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Yeah Yeah Yeah you are a champion everywhere arent you, yet you cant face me hmm
    Mr. Smyth: Well, if you want a chance at my title, then you come and get it.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #5048
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Well, if you want a chance at my title, then you come and get it.
    Israel: I see and who would you have defending your title for you Sir?




  9. #5049
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I see and who would you have defending your title for you Sir?
    Mr. Smyth: Deflection. A sign of a coward, but if you do manage to find a spine, then you are more than welcome to challenge me for my title, and it will be me you are facing. One on one.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #5050
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Deflection. A sign of a coward, but if you do manage to find a spine, then you are more than welcome to challenge me for my title, and it will be me you are facing. One on one.
    Israel: Looks like you have taken a beating to many and are pleading for me to take that title from you, I have no problems facing you for your title




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.