Page 503 of 843 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 8425
  1. #5021
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Cage: the silence...its become more consistent...i guess people are in shock over my dominance. No worries, i knew you'd be
     

  2. #5022
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: the silence...its become more consistent...i guess people are in shock over my dominance. No worries, i knew you'd be
    Ryder: Wrong. No one knows or cares about you. People are actually at my party that I'm throwing over my victory.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  3. #5023
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,158
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    *Kaige looks over at Mr. Smyth as he talks and tilts his head. As the man gets up and walks away, he stands up.*

    Kaige: You really are a piece of work, aren't you? Coming in here with your fancy title, offering some advice and then verbally backhanding me? You know, I should have expected that from someone like you. Especially from someone like you; it was clear as day, you never liked me, and I never liked you. Enjoy your little ruse here while you can.

    *Kaige puts his fingers on his lips, and then keeps talking.*

    Kaige: But it doesn't matter, you're right, brush myself off and come back better than ever. Learn from it, and that's just what I'll do. But in the mean time, Mr. Smyth - IronFist Champion...

    *Kaige sits down, and bows his head again.*

    Kaige: Tick. Tock.
    Mr. Smyth: You have been wrong so many times, I'm not even going to say that you're wrong anymore. I'm going to say that it's Chamberlain. It's Chamberlain to think that I dislike you. It's Chamberlain to believe that my losing this title is a question of time.

    Overall, you're just plain Chamberlain.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #5024
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Wrong. No one knows or cares about you. People are actually at my party that I'm throwing over my victory.
    Cage: hey, junior, go back to your little party cake, and wine coolers. Twe is my home, and i dont need pretween head banging twats like you poking your head here.
     

  5. #5025
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: hey, junior, go back to your little party cake, and wine coolers. Twe is my home, and i dont need pretween head banging twats like you poking your head here.
    Ryder: At least pre-teens look better and don't sound like jerkoff.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #5026
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: At least pre-teens look better and don't sound like jerkoff.
    Cage: let me guess, your favorite musician is justin bieber, you still watch spongebob, and you have a midnight curfew, dont ya?
     

  7. #5027
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: let me guess, your favorite musician is justin bieber, you still watch spongebob, and you have a midnight curfew, dont ya?
    Ryder: Don't you talk bad about Justin Bieber. He's a beast. And unlike you, he can actually speak very well.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #5028
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Don't you talk bad about Justin Bieber. He's a beast. And unlike you, he can actually speak very well.
    Cage: maybe you need help finding your mom. This is a wrestling company, not chucky cheeses. No little boys allowed
     

  9. #5029
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,117
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: maybe you need help finding your mom. This is a wrestling company, not chucky cheeses. No little boys allowed
    RYDER: that's gross bro. You stalk children in chucky cheeses.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #5030
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,548
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    RYDER: that's gross bro. You stalk children in chucky cheeses.
    Cage: this right here. You try to misconstrue my statement so it appears as if i stalk children when in fact, its a know truth that children go to chucky cheese. I was merely paralleling the fact you appear and act as a child. Twe, this company, is for grown men. Not little boys who spike their hair, jam to justin bieber, and findle themselves to porn every night in a sock. This is my company...not yours
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.