Page 498 of 843 FirstFirst ... 398448488496497498499500508548598 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 8425
  1. #4971
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, update. I am sick as hell and worked an 11 hour shift last night... I have to be back to work in 4 hours.. So needless to say I haven't had much time to planout the show
    It's totally understandable. We can wait a while for the show to be planned and put out. Along the way posting a house will more than likely help ease the waiting process but we can wait just fine
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  2. #4972
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,547
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, update. I am sick as hell and worked an 11 hour shift last night... I have to be back to work in 4 hours.. So needless to say I haven't had much time to planout the show
    Same here. Got sick 4 hrs into my shift so i left. Luckily my shop is cool about when you work as long as you get your 40. Unluckily for me is the throwing up :/ hope ya get to feeling better bro!
     

  3. #4973
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,675
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Same here. Got sick 4 hrs into my shift so i left. Luckily my shop is cool about when you work as long as you get your 40. Unluckily for me is the throwing up :/ hope ya get to feeling better bro!
    The whole thing is crazy.. I got sick Monday, went home a few hours into my shift. My manager decided to give me the day (Tuesday) off, so I could feel better. Only thing is nobody told me. So when I get there the girl who is supposed cover my shift call my manager to find out whats going on. My manager says I need to go home and she needs to work, she didn't like that and decided I should stay so she left. Than my manager calls to say she isn't coming in and I had to stay an extra 3 hours. On top of this I feel like shit



     

    Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

  4. #4974
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,152
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    The whole thing is crazy.. I got sick Monday, went home a few hours into my shift. My manager decided to give me the day (Tuesday) off, so I could feel better. Only thing is nobody told me. So when I get there the girl who is supposed cover my shift call my manager to find out whats going on. My manager says I need to go home and she needs to work, she didn't like that and decided I should stay so she left. Than my manager calls to say she isn't coming in and I had to stay an extra 3 hours. On top of this I feel like shit
    Fail.

    Feel better, dude.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #4975
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Same here. Got sick 4 hrs into my shift so i left. Luckily my shop is cool about when you work as long as you get your 40. Unluckily for me is the throwing up :/ hope ya get to feeling better bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    The whole thing is crazy.. I got sick Monday, went home a few hours into my shift. My manager decided to give me the day (Tuesday) off, so I could feel better. Only thing is nobody told me. So when I get there the girl who is supposed cover my shift call my manager to find out whats going on. My manager says I need to go home and she needs to work, she didn't like that and decided I should stay so she left. Than my manager calls to say she isn't coming in and I had to stay an extra 3 hours. On top of this I feel like shit
    Sorry to hear that, you guys... Hope you both get well soon!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  6. #4976
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    *Pisces Pink and Sagittarius Blue are in the workout room... Pisces is lifting some monster weights and Sagittarius is spotting her...*

    Sagittarius Blue: It's a new year here in TWE, but I feel like we still have so much to do, Pisces... We both came this close to becoming titleholders... and we both came up short. I feel like we need to do something... BIG.

    Pisces Pink: Don't feel bad, babe... we just got here if you really think about it. For both of us, I think we've been doing a hell of a job. Almost every Vixxen in the back is scared to go to to toe with me... and everyone knows that you're nobody to fuck with. But I agree fo' sho': we need to make a statement. We need to put 'em all on notice and show 'em how real shit's bout to get.

    Sagittarius Blue: ... Yeah. Let me hit these weights, Pisces... we got some training to do!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #4977
    Sig pic is huge bro!!! Haha always fun to read Star Signs bits
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #4978
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Sig pic is huge bro!!! Haha always fun to read Star Signs bits
    Sorry about that... when I first made it, I kinda overshot the size... I'm in the process of resizing it - I think it's just a bit... much. And thanks!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  9. #4979
    If I may, the beginning of my first fully-created BTB is here!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Presents-LOWO
    If anyone wants to take a look-see, I'd be much obliged.


    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]
     


  10. #4980
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    If I may, the beginning of my first fully-created BTB is here!
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-Presents-LOWO
    If anyone wants to take a look-see, I'd be much obliged.
    Forgive my ignorance... but what's a BTB?


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.