Page 494 of 843 FirstFirst ... 394 444 484492493494495496 504 544 594 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Last. Again. Fail.
    Be glad its a new start. Plenty of time to win. Also, congrats Champ
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Be glad its a new start. Plenty of time to win. Also, congrats Champ
    I never win those things. Doesn't stop me taking part though.

And thanks, boss.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Breaking News: TWE Under New Ownership? Details Regarding Legend In The Making

- There has been massive speculation that U-Corp Execs have overthrown Marik Sheehan. Rumors are swirling that James Ashford will replace Jared Manning as the GM for TWE WarPath. He has not been reached for comment, except for an interesting tweet posted late last night following Eye of The Behlder.

@JamesAshTWE: Big things expected to happen soon. Things are changing around here
    - TWE.com has announced that fan voting for the Ultimate Opportunity Ladder Match that will take place at Legend In The Making, will begin tomorrow afternoon. Ten Names are expected to be announced with the top 6 making it to the match.
    Profile Retired

Best Match: Straight up tie between the I Quit and Main Event matches. Though my personal fav fas the I Quit match. That shit was down right sickening and I loved it all.

Best Promo: I'll go with Darius. He's shown why he's the champ time and time again with promos like the one he did at the PPV. Greed's promo follows, Gaileo's (which I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of but this promo was very solid) and finally Blue's (huge fan of him).....

Best Piece of Booking: Greed helping Darius retain, very out of nowhere. Smyth winning the gold was a great touch as well.

Best Debut(When Applicable): There were none so.....=/. Just kidding, The Predators in Paradise debut was great and look forward to defending against them.

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Going with the masses and say Blue looked a bit weak but that's not to stop the wave of success Blue has and will have in TWE.

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Just maybe having the Elite Bloodline face off with their new challengers, The Predators in Paradise after they became the #1 contenders.

Any Other Positives: EPIC. I said it before that it might not even do justice to the PPV and rightfully so. It was amazing from top to bottom.

Any Other Constructive Criticism: Not at the moment, but I'll let Krysys somehow if I do.

Overall Show Grade: A+ from me. Best TWE show/PPV to date and it only looks to get better from here.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

just got finished reading the rest of the show and was gonna do a crique but instead, i will go along with SEZs comments as i agree with pretty much all of it you guys consitinately put out great shows with shockers here and there especially with SIN. And I thought it was a nice touch with the classic Sloth sleeping with Blankie- just this time Blankies remains were in the urn

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Best Match: Gotta go with the I Quit match, tough call.

Best Promo: Shaz thought he built up the main event well, could feel the emotion

Best Piece of Booking: As everyone else has been saying Smyth winning, thought it was long overdue for him to get a title

Best Debut(When Applicable): N/A

Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Not really, just that Blue looked a bit weak but I'm sure it wasn't intentional

Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: No nothing comes to mind

Any Other Positives: Great show, all the matches were well written, all the promo's seemed on point and really helped build and the overall quality of the PPV. Thats one thing that sometimes irks me, not enough promos in a PPV, I think its essential to have those backstage interviews, even if quick, and this PPV had them and it really helped. Especially since everyone did a good job. Also Greed helping Darius retain, really excited to see where that goes

Any Other Constructive Criticism: None

Overall Show Grade: A, great show as I mentioned. Loved the fact that Greed helped Darius retain as mentioned

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - EWNCW; IWA
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Best Debut(When Applicable): There were none so.....=/. Just kidding, The Predators in Paradise debut was great and look forward to defending against them.
    Glad someone saw them :P was beginning to think y'all just skip over my matches
    I see PIP accomplishing great things around here The TWE tag division is about to seriously catch fire

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    ok, time to read EOTB and give my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, so I think this is right, please feel free to double check.

Prediction Contest Results for EOTB

Bear: 142

Vandarius: 132

Shaz: 131

TTE: 114

Maggils: 112

Destruction: 84

Benny: 70
    Ah damn you Bear.

*shakes fist in the air*

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Best Match: I quit match
    Best Promo: Schweizner
    Best Piece of Booking: Smyth being the mystery man. I was expecting a curveball of Smyth being added to the No Limits match on the PPV, so to see different was surprising, but I like the move.
    Best Debut(When Applicable): Predators in Paradise
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Blue begin eliminated so early
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: None
    Any Other Positives: All around excellent PPV. The promos, the matches, all of it was good. The twist ending in the Nathan/Reaper match was great, the main event was really good. Just great stuff hands down.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: None
    Overall Show Grade: A