Page 484 of 843 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474482483484485486 494 534 584 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 8425
  1. #4831
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Bred for Combat!?
    It's all a figment of your imagination.

    All of it.

    Or a mistake on my part, since I'm writing some extra matches for Grind
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #4832
    The Trinity Vegas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    City of Evil
    Posts
    2,728
    VERY IMPORTANT

    Krysys' laptop has been attacked by a virus. He is having serious problems doing anything. Do to this the PPV is on hold until further notice. If you need to reach him he will still be on mobile or you can PM me. He is trying to figure out a way to get it removed. It first appeared to be the government taking control for illegal downloads but after further research it appears to be a virus and or hacker trying to get him to pay money. I will keep you all informed as to what is happening. Sorry Guys and Girls.

  3. #4833
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    The virus is the Departmnt of Justice Moneypak virus. It hss effectively shut me down.
    Profile Retired

  4. #4834
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    VERY IMPORTANT

    Krysys' laptop has been attacked by a virus. He is having serious problems doing anything. Do to this the PPV is on hold until further notice. If you need to reach him he will still be on mobile or you can PM me. He is trying to figure out a way to get it removed. It first appeared to be the government taking control for illegal downloads but after further research it appears to be a virus and or hacker trying to get him to pay money. I will keep you all informed as to what is happening. Sorry Guys and Girls.
    Damn, sucks for him. Hopefully he figures it out soon and it ain't super serious
     

  5. #4835
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    The virus is the Departmnt of Justice Moneypak virus. It hss effectively shut me down.
    How did you get it? Did you download something recently?
     

  6. #4836
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Indeed. I am fairly certain I know what caused it. A Wrestling Sim
    Profile Retired

  7. #4837
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Indeed. I am fairly certain I know what caused it. A Wrestling Sim
    Oh snap!? Like Extreme Warfare Revenge or Wrestling Revolution? That blows!
     

  8. #4838
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Indeed. I am fairly certain I know what caused it. A Wrestling Sim
    well if there is any way I can help with the PPV, i don't know if you have stuff posted in a batcave that Asher or Scribs could access to post it, but if anything else needs done and you need help, let me know
     

  9. #4839
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    You know, I remove that virus literally all day.
    here is how:

    Shut off the computer, wait 15 seconds then turn it back on.
    While system is loading tap the F8 key until you see something that says "Repair your computer"
    Use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode With Networking" and press enter.
    That will take you to a version of windows that should load up. and allow you to access the internet. Download a good cleaner, rename it, and run it (At work I use HitmanPro. http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro36.exe for 36 bit Windows and http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro36_x64.exe for 64 bit versions) download it, run it, and reboot, if that doesn't fix it, PM me


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #4840
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    You know, I remove that virus literally all day.
    here is how:

    Shut off the computer, wait 15 seconds then turn it back on.
    While system is loading tap the F8 key until you see something that says "Repair your computer"
    Use the arrow keys to select "Safe Mode With Networking" and press enter.
    That will take you to a version of windows that should load up. and allow you to access the internet. Download a good cleaner, rename it, and run it (At work I use HitmanPro. http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro36.exe for 36 bit Windows and http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro36_x64.exe for 64 bit versions) download it, run it, and reboot, if that doesn't fix it, PM me

    Forgot to mention, the whole renaming thing, and this applies whenever you think you may be infected.

    When you download the antivirus, choose "Save as" and name the program something else, Personally, I call it Marie, but that's a work thing. The reason for this is that there are viruses now that recognize an AV coming for them.


    Fun times

    again, PM me if this fails.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.