Page 471 of 843 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461469470471472473 481 521 571 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I was considering doing a Prediction Contest for EOTB, but wasn't sure if people wanted one.
    Yes please

Updates: Matt Ryder's Injury, The Future of Two TWE Wrestlers, and More

-At this time Matt Ryder is not expected to miss any ring time following an apparent leg injury on WarPath. Doctors have said that it is a bruise and nothing to serious to cause him to miss his scheduled contest with Ryku O'Ryan.

-TWE is currently on the fence regarding two High Profile Talents. While no names have been announced, one is said to be a former Champion.

-The idea of having Jay Cracko defend his title is said to have been a very last minute decision, and as of right now only one person know who Cracko is scheduled to face, this is not sitting well with several individuals.

-TWE is said to be looking to hire new Tag Teams, the idea is that there are only 3 real teams in TWE and Rob and Luke semi-reunion is not helping add a true fourth. The addition of new teams seems to be a problem all feds are having.

-Marik is said to be close to leaving the hospital and is currently scheduled to appear at Legend In The Making.

Credit: PWTorch.com
    Profile Retired

I'm sure Grant can lend a hand making some tag teams appear on or even be moved to TWE if need be. We always help each other out
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

I know a couple Princes who should be looking for work soon.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    -At this time Matt Ryder is not expected to miss any ring time following an apparent leg injury on WarPath. Doctors have said that it is a bruise and nothing to serious to cause him to miss his scheduled contest with Ryku O'Ryan.

-TWE is currently on the fence regarding two High Profile Talents. While no names have been announced, one is said to be a former Champion.

-The idea of having Jay Cracko defend his title is said to have been a very last minute decision, and as of right now only one person know who Cracko is scheduled to face, this is not sitting well with several individuals.

-TWE is said to be looking to hire new Tag Teams, the idea is that there are only 3 real teams in TWE and Rob and Luke semi-reunion is not helping add a true fourth. The addition of new teams seems to be a problem all feds are having.

-Marik is said to be close to leaving the hospital and is currently scheduled to appear at Legend In The Making.

Credit: PWTorch.com
    Mr. Smyth: Has that big girl's blouse been complaining about a bruise?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Ryder: Your momma Smyth.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Your momma Smyth.
    Mr. Smyth: Seriously? Was that it? Or is it that you want somebody's mamma to kiss your boo boo better?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Seriously? Was that it? Or is it that you want somebody's mamma to kiss your boo boo better?
    Nathan: His own mother sure won't do it.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Ryder: No, but your momma Smyth and Nathan were sure comfortable getting ummmmm..... on thier knees.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: No, but your momma Smyth and Nathan were sure comfortable getting ummmmm..... on thier knees.
    Nathan: The sole purpose of woman is to reproduce and submit to man- so you make it sound like I care.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]