Page 45 of 843 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145545 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC: people people remember you maybe the first champion but people aren't going to remember Ryan Wells or Van Hooligan X the name everyone will remember is HolyJose!
    IC: Ah yes, you. I was so hoping to add you to my growing list of defeated stars.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    IC: Oh yeah? I dare you to put that title on the line in a Last Man Standing match.
    IC: Gladly. I'll have Alpha Rev roster vs me and I have to get a 300 count on all of you. I'll still win!

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Review.

Good choice of matches. Really liked the consistency of Nova being Tyler and myself as Masters.
    I like the brackets that tell me who is who in the match. Its the little things that matter
    Oh and that Van guy cuts a decent promo ;D lol

Contructive Critisism:

- I believe the opening song doesn't work. I clicked it and it said it was private.
    - Maybe adding a colour for the commentators to make there writing stand out (Iuno, this 1 might be a EWA and HWA thing but i'm used to it so thought i'd say)
    I will look into finding a new opening video.

I am contemplating adding color, but I am not sure as of yet.

Also big congrats to you, definitely earned it.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    IC: remember the first time you had sex? It always sucks just like the first champion it takes a man with experience to be great at being the first
    IC: Oh I remember it well. I'm sure she still hates me for putting her in a wheelchair *high 5's you all off camera *

Despite issues with our 9 year old laptop having issues we were able to find matches and write the show in less than 3 hours! As the weeks go on more promos will be asked for. Congrats to Van, we have a lot of faith in you. Oblivion is the first efed show of the new year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I will look into finding a new opening video.

I am contemplating adding color, but I am not sure as of yet.

Also big congrats to you, definitely earned it.
    As long as I please the boss and sound like 1 of the biggest pricks in EFedding i'll take it lol

But thank you

Blog Entries
    As long as I please the boss and sound like 1 of the biggest pricks in EFedding i'll take it lol

But thank you
    IC: Too bad you won't be champ for long. Here lies VHX - 1 time champion, killed by Ryan Wells.

I'll look merciful when you ask for forgiveness in the ring. I'll kill you quick and painless. And guess what? The fans will love it. I will get away with the murder and get a Medal of Honor for getting rid of a dumbass and pathetic human being once and for all.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC: Hey pint size, didn't see you in the tournament, so don't think you even deserve to be put in the title picture. This is between me and VHX, go along and play in the secondary title tournament and lose in that.
    IC: woah buddy where did I say I wanted to be champion? What I'm getting at is Championships don't make the wrestler the wrestler makes the Championship. You can be the shitiest wrestler in the world or you can be the best in the world and the closest you get to is the mid card title. I wasn't in the tournament because I told Krysys A-Rev is for the younger kids to shine while I help them. My methods are brutal but you'll soon see how I'll beat the competition in A-Rev

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC: Oh I remember it well. I'm sure she still hates me for putting her in a wheelchair *high 5's you all off camera *
    IC: this guy get it!

Blog Entries
    IC: Too bad you won't be champ for long. Here lies VHX - 1 time champion, killed by Ryan Wells.

I'll look merciful when you ask for forgiveness in the ring. I'll kill you quick and painless. And guess what? The fans will love it. I will get away with the murder and get a Medal of Honor for getting rid of a dumbass and pathetic human being once and for all.
    IC: As long as you keep underestimating my abilities in the ring. You'll never beat me. You should stick to fighting HolyJose in that invasion food fight. Never know. I may fight the winner.

Blog Entries
    IC: woah buddy where did I say I wanted to be champion? What I'm getting at is Championships don't make the wrestler the wrestler makes the Championship. You can be the shitiest wrestler in the world or you can be the best in the world and the closest you get to is the mid card title. I wasn't in the tournament because I told Krysys A-Rev is for the younger kids to shine while I help them. My methods are brutal but you'll soon see how I'll beat the competition in A-Rev
    IC: I see your logic, if you can't do it, coach it. You can't compete here in A-Rev, nor anywhere else, and it's proven, do yourself a favor and leave before I crush you in the ring after I beat VHX.
    Ryan Wells:

- Member of HWA & IWA Roster
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former JBW TV Champion

Xavier Hightower:

- Member of HWA Roster
    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

Forrest Erickson:

- Member of IWA Roster
    (w/ Gunner Sylvester)