Page 432 of 843 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422430431432433434 442 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!
    Another week off the shit list for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!
    That always got to me too and was part of what burned me out being on creative in an efed. Sometimes I'd send out 3 reminders before they would even PM me back saying opps- they forgot. You, on the otherhand Krysys- were always the first to get one back, one of the first. And some would at least let me know it may be late. If I know I am going to be late or if I have internet problems or such I always try to let the bosses know

And congrats to Asher- he did great with the HWA TR show so I know he will be a great addition here too

And happy bday Scribbs

And YAY! Found a job- start Sat

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Faith LeFlur: Awwww, Eden- poor thing. You're the champ and lost your match with Pink

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Im annoyed. Im annoyed that we didn't get a full show, instead a break down off what happened. I'm annoyed the promo that Hero and I worked on wasn't used, and I'm really annoyed that people had 2 weeks to do promos, and couldn't. Notice how all of the annoyance comes back to people not doing the promo? Cause my guess if, if Krysys had those promos, he wouldn't have been pissed and would have done an actual show and not just quick results. Grr...

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Im annoyed. Im annoyed that we didn't get a full show, instead a break down off what happened. I'm annoyed the promo that Hero and I worked on wasn't used, and I'm really annoyed that people had 2 weeks to do promos, and couldn't. Notice how all of the annoyance comes back to people not doing the promo? Cause my guess if, if Krysys had those promos, he wouldn't have been pissed and would have done an actual show and not just quick results. Grr...
    Yupp, pretty much. My view is, if you can't take the time to do the promos than why should I put the effort into the shows??
    Profile Retired

Same here, myself and Bear had a great back and forth couple of promos that I was looking forward to everyone seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Indeed. Things like this irritate me- not to brag, but I've never no-showed, and I recall I didn't get my assignment one time until the day the show was to be posted, and I still belted mine out in time.
    As far as TWE goes, I haven't gotten a Nathan assignment recently, but 'tis fine.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Indeed. Things like this irritate me- not to brag, but I've never no-showed, and I recall I didn't get my assignment one time until the day the show was to be posted, and I still belted mine out in time.
    As far as TWE goes, I haven't gotten a Nathan assignment recently, but 'tis fine.
    Lol, Kaige hasn't either.

Ah man, and I had seen the Kaige/Smyth match. Scribble, I think was the man in charge of it, and it was great.

I know what it's like to be on creative and not getting back the promos on time.

You folks gotta do better man.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Krysys, I think you did the right thing completely- but the thing you should have done other than that is name and shame.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Wow. I can only say that I'm very disappointed.
    I'll be back later with more as I get the details from Krysys.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Krysys, I think you did the right thing completely- but the thing you should have done other than that is name and shame.
    And the bolded will be happening. Don't worry about that.
    This is simply unacceptable.