Page 432 of 843 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422430431432433434 442 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 8425
  1. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!
    Another week off the shit list for me!

  2. #4312
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Ok, I am officially annoyed. How could I still be missing promos that were SUPPOSED TO BE IN LAST WEEK!?!?!?!
    That always got to me too and was part of what burned me out being on creative in an efed. Sometimes I'd send out 3 reminders before they would even PM me back saying opps- they forgot. You, on the otherhand Krysys- were always the first to get one back, one of the first. And some would at least let me know it may be late. If I know I am going to be late or if I have internet problems or such I always try to let the bosses know


    And congrats to Asher- he did great with the HWA TR show so I know he will be a great addition here too

    And happy bday Scribbs

    And YAY! Found a job- start Sat

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #4313
    Faith LeFlur: Awwww, Eden- poor thing. You're the champ and lost your match with Pink

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  4. #4314
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Im annoyed. Im annoyed that we didn't get a full show, instead a break down off what happened. I'm annoyed the promo that Hero and I worked on wasn't used, and I'm really annoyed that people had 2 weeks to do promos, and couldn't. Notice how all of the annoyance comes back to people not doing the promo? Cause my guess if, if Krysys had those promos, he wouldn't have been pissed and would have done an actual show and not just quick results. Grr...
     

  5. #4315
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Im annoyed. Im annoyed that we didn't get a full show, instead a break down off what happened. I'm annoyed the promo that Hero and I worked on wasn't used, and I'm really annoyed that people had 2 weeks to do promos, and couldn't. Notice how all of the annoyance comes back to people not doing the promo? Cause my guess if, if Krysys had those promos, he wouldn't have been pissed and would have done an actual show and not just quick results. Grr...
    Yupp, pretty much. My view is, if you can't take the time to do the promos than why should I put the effort into the shows??
    Profile Retired

  6. #4316
    Same here, myself and Bear had a great back and forth couple of promos that I was looking forward to everyone seeing.

  7. #4317
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Im annoyed. Im annoyed that we didn't get a full show, instead a break down off what happened. I'm annoyed the promo that Hero and I worked on wasn't used, and I'm really annoyed that people had 2 weeks to do promos, and couldn't. Notice how all of the annoyance comes back to people not doing the promo? Cause my guess if, if Krysys had those promos, he wouldn't have been pissed and would have done an actual show and not just quick results. Grr...
    Indeed. Things like this irritate me- not to brag, but I've never no-showed, and I recall I didn't get my assignment one time until the day the show was to be posted, and I still belted mine out in time.
    As far as TWE goes, I haven't gotten a Nathan assignment recently, but 'tis fine.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  8. #4318
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Indeed. Things like this irritate me- not to brag, but I've never no-showed, and I recall I didn't get my assignment one time until the day the show was to be posted, and I still belted mine out in time.
    As far as TWE goes, I haven't gotten a Nathan assignment recently, but 'tis fine.
    Lol, Kaige hasn't either.

    Ah man, and I had seen the Kaige/Smyth match. Scribble, I think was the man in charge of it, and it was great.

    I know what it's like to be on creative and not getting back the promos on time.

    You folks gotta do better man.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  9. #4319
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,169
    Krysys, I think you did the right thing completely- but the thing you should have done other than that is name and shame.


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  10. #4320
    Wow. I can only say that I'm very disappointed.
    I'll be back later with more as I get the details from Krysys.

    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Krysys, I think you did the right thing completely- but the thing you should have done other than that is name and shame.
    And the bolded will be happening. Don't worry about that.
    This is simply unacceptable.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.