Page 421 of 843 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 8425
    Bertha Ray: *she looks like ODB* Wut we got here? Uh mud bath? I could use myself one of dem bout now *she takes her clothes off and gets in the pudding and realizes its not mud, she then realizes all the guys sitting around* Wut all yall looking at? Neva seen ah nakid woman before? Don't yall just sit there, bring ma a beer and join ma in here. I won't bite, least not right away

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Kaige motions towards Whiz and Iceman. "The lady wants you fellows." He looks back at the girls. "Don't worry, the tournament will start soon."
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige motions towards Whiz and Iceman. "The lady wants you fellows." He looks back at the girls. "Don't worry, the tournament will start soon."
    Mr. Smyth: Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you of all people would know what a lady wants?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Would you be so kind as to explain to me how you of all people would know what a lady wants?
    Kaige: Oh, I forgot, you've never had a woman. Well, see when a man and a woman love each other very much - they hate themselves when they realize they created a Mr. Smyth. Oh, that wasn't what you were asking? Oh it's simple, I have the eye.

*Goes back to drinking his beer.*

Oh, by the way, thanks for the pool, the pudding, and the booze. Now come on, relax, and watch this Women of TWE Pool Pudding Tournament. Our match isn't for another few days, enjoy yourself for once, suit.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Kaige: Oh, I forgot, you've never had a woman. Well, see when a man and a woman love each other very much - they hate themselves when they realize they created a Mr. Smyth. Oh, that wasn't what you were asking? Oh it's simple, I have the eye.

*Goes back to drinking his beer.*

Oh, by the way, thanks for the pool, the pudding, and the booze. Now come on, relax, and watch this Women of TWE Pool Pudding Tournament. Our match isn't for another few days, enjoy yourself for once, suit.
    Mr. Smyth: Never had a woman? This coming from the guy who probably had mommy and daddy buy a lady to help you lose your virginity.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Never had a woman? This coming from the guy who probably had mommy and daddy buy a lady to help you lose your virginity.
    Kaige: They did, actually. The greatest wingwoman in the world. Wanted to make sure everything went right, and my friends are dicks, so you know. That night. Threesome. Me. Wingwoman. and this fine young thing from the club that night. Woke up with no pants, handcuffed to a bed, and wondering how the fuck did I end up in Vegas.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: And during that threesome, I bet you were still the one in the middle.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: And during that threesome, I bet you were still the one in the middle.
    Kaige: Well, my chest was. But the details of why will probably get me fired from TWE.

*Kaige turns away from Mr. Smyth, and motions for the girls to get ready for the tournament.*

Well boys, get ready for some fun!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Cage: Smyth, you may be right in that Kaige's parents may have helped, but atleast he doesn't have to live with the shame and humiliation that you have to after what your uncle dressed like santa clause did to you...

Blog Entries
    btw, my parts of the promo are done. Once ????? does his and send it to Krysys, we are golden