Page 377 of 843 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Pisces Pink: Oh hold up now, HOLD. UP. NOW. Somebody's getting a little too happy about things. You may have made it closer to the title boo boo, but so did I. Or did you not see how that little Barbie doll get slaughtered at the show? Pisces Pink is not here to play games, baby girl - Pisces is here to show you and every else that it don't take mascara and fake lashes and "prim pretty proper" to be a champion. It's real here in TWE, and I'm as real as it gets!

*Pisces Pink blows a kiss in Eden's direction and winks mockingly...*

Pisces Pink: And at Rise of the Chosen Few... ​you can kiss your ass goodbye.
    Barbie Panzer: You caught me on a bad day you slob. You see, I still hold the womans title from EWA and whenever their final show is- I'll retain the title no matter who they put in front of me. But that is there- here, I know my past means nothing, I know I have to start over again, but that taste of gold in EWA has made my only hungrier for gold here. I've wrestled your kind before, you know- slobs. You are good for short spurts in the ring but not much else. As for as your midget of a boyfriend, is he blind? What does he see in you?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Pisces Pink: Oh hold up now, HOLD. UP. NOW. Somebody's getting a little too happy about things. You may have made it closer to the title boo boo, but so did I. Or did you not see how that little Barbie doll get slaughtered at the show? Pisces Pink is not here to play games, baby girl - Pisces is here to show you and every else that it don't take mascara and fake lashes and "prim pretty proper" to be a champion. It's real here in TWE, and I'm as real as it gets!

*Pisces Pink blows a kiss in Eden's direction and winks mockingly...*

Pisces Pink: And at Rise of the Chosen Few... ​you can kiss your ass goodbye.
    Eden flips her hair and grins.

Eden: Pisces you're still here? I thought you were eliminated after I pinned you in that tag match. Well whatever big lady I beat you once and I'll beat you again because in case you haven't noticed I'm on a roll, I've won every match since I started here and I'm not about to lose now. You have a weakness and that's your puppy love romance with Sagittarius and trust me when I say your focus on him will cost you the title because I'm focused on nothing else.

Eden motions her hand as if grabbing Pisces' kiss and smacks her ass with it.

l (2).jpg

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    Sagittarius Blue: SHAZ!!! I don't know WHAT THE HELL is going through your head, but I'm dying to kick it out of your skull! You came in and screwed up the match Pisces and I had - which was none of your business, might I add - for what? To prove you're the "Best in the World?" Yes, yes, you're the Best in the World at being a first-rate bitch! Are you happy now? Is this all because you want me to fight you? Hell, I already want to fight you! You wouldn't be trying to make me stay away, would you? Because that would be a bitch move. And Shaz isn't a bitch, is he? No, he's the Best in the World! You hear that, world? Shaz is the Best in the World! In his own fucking mind! That's right Shazzy Boy, I SAID IT - AND WHAT? The last time you got in the ring with me, I nearly hospitalized you - and that was after you got in your little cheap shots! I FUCKING DARE YOU TO FIGHT ME AGAIN, YOU CHEAP-ASS, RUNNING-ASS, INCONSEQUENTIAL-ASS, GUTLESS, NUTLESS, WORTHLESS RAT BASTARD!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Barbie Panzer: You caught me on a bad day you slob. You see, I still hold the womans title from EWA and whenever their final show is- I'll retain the title no matter who they put in front of me. But that is there- here, I know my past means nothing, I know I have to start over again, but that taste of gold in EWA has made my only hungrier for gold here. I've wrestled your kind before, you know- slobs. You are good for short spurts in the ring but not much else. As for as your midget of a boyfriend, is he blind? What does he see in you?

Pisces Pink: Damn bitch, you're still alive? Hm... Holy shit. You know, I've fought - that's right, not just wrestled, fought - your kind before, too. You know... uppity little prissy bitches who love to talk outrageous shit and then fall apart when you hit them. It's like wet tissue paper. It only took one short spurt to put you to a sudden stop, by the way. Did you enjoy the Sign of Pisces? Cross me again, and back you go. And Blue? He sees more in me than any and all of the men you've ever known could ever see in you: I'm a true Ride or Die girl. No games, no glamour... I'm as real as it gets, boo boo.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden flips her hair and grins.

Eden: Pisces you're still here? I thought you were eliminated after I pinned you in that tag match. Well whatever big lady I beat you once and I'll beat you again because in case you haven't noticed I'm on a roll, I've won every match since I started here and I'm not about to lose now. You have a weakness and that's your puppy love romance with Sagittarius and trust me when I say your focus on him will cost you the title because I'm focused on nothing else.

Eden motions her hand as if grabbing Pisces' kiss and smacks her ass with it.

l (2).jpg

Pisces Pink: You know damn well you're not the woman to be talking to me about "weakness." I can tell: you look at me and think I'm nothing but some ghetto-ass hood rat. That was your first fuck-up. I do think, bitch, and I do learn. Yeah, you got me when I was looking out for Sagittarius after some little rat jumped him. But you can't expect someone else to open doors for you. What happens when there's nobody to interfere and I get to focus all my attention on you? Exact, bitch: you get the shit Harpooned out of you. Your little Barbie doll arms and legs go flying every which way, and I'll probably toss your head into the third row. Even better... I tie you up in the Sign of Pisces and see how long it takes before you beg for mercy. Or your spine snaps, either or. Til then, have fun writing your will, boo boo!

*Pisces mockingly replicates Eden's princess wave, and then clenches her hand into a fist as she glares towards Eden.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    TWE "Rise of The Chosen Few"

This PPV will start a tournament to crown a #1 Contender for the TWE No Limits Championship

Participants involved
    1. Adrian Leavitt
    2. Mr. Smyth
    3. Ryku O'Ryan
    4. Kaige Chamberlin
    5. Mascara Del Eboy
    6. Jack "The Jaxsman" Johnson
    7. Amadeus Frewin
    8. Patrick Michaels
    9. Frankie Fletcher
    10. "The Canadian Conqueror" Nathan St. John

PPV Match Card

1. No Limits #1 Contender Prelim Match
    Nathan St. John VS Ryku O'Ryan

2 #1 Contender's Match for the Team Combat Championship
    Dynasty of Perfecton VS Cirque De Freak

3. Grudge Match
    Kaige Chamberlin VS Mr. Smyth

4. Vixxen's Championship Match
    Pisces Pink VS Eden Sky

5. No Limits #1 Contender Prelim Match
    Amadeus Frewin VS Jack Johnson

6. Team Combat Championship
    Turne Boys VS The Elite Bloodline (C)

7. #1 Contender's Match for the Vixxen's Championship
    Cherry Goodwin VS Faith Leflur VS Sashe Panzer

8. TWE BloodOath Championship
    Last Man Standing Match
    Keith Andrews VS Scarfo Jonez (C)

9 TWE No Limits Championship
    Fan's Choice
    Scott Cage (C) VS ????

10. #1 Contenders Match for the TWE World Championship
    NO DQ Match
    Sag. Blue VS Shaz

11. TWE World Championship
    IronMan Match
    Gaileo VS Van Darius (C)
    New match added last minute, #1 Contenders Match for the TWE World Championship

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    New match added last minute, #1 Contenders Match for the TWE World Championship
    EPIC.

Sagittarius Blue: Shaz... Oh, I hope you got that announcement. I hope to God that you got it. Because that announcement means that I get ring time with you, Mr. Best in the World. We won't even mention the fact that I get the chance to hit the title picture again - all I care about right now is beating you until you believe you're a six-year-old girl named Marcy. Rise of the Chosen Few: Sagittarius Blue vs Shaz, The Royal Rockstar vs the Best in the World. The stars are aligning... and the future doesn't look very bright for you at all!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Hanz Gruber: Now I know I don't wrestle for TWE, I'm an EWNCW guy, but Blue and Pink, I see you are having problems with that idiot Shaz. Well I'll do you both a favour. you see, he has something that is mine and this Sunday at EWNCW No Guts, No Glory, I'll not only take it from him, but I will put an ass whipping on him so bad that even a little midget and his Jabba the Hut girlfriend will have no problem handing his ass to him in or outside the ring. No need to thank me, I try my best to give back in this sport some times, and well midget wrestlers need all the help they can get

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Hanz Gruber: Now I know I don't wrestle for TWE, I'm an EWNCW guy, but Blue and Pink, I see you are having problems with that idiot Shaz. Well I'll do you both a favour. you see, he has something that is mine and this Sunday at EWNCW No Guts, No Glory, I'll not only take it from him, but I will put an ass whipping on him so bad that even a little midget and his Jabba the Hut girlfriend will have no problem handing his ass to him in or outside the ring. No need to thank me, I try my best to give back in this sport some times, and well midget wrestlers need all the help they can get

Sagittarius Blue: Oh wow, how charitable of you sir! I am absolutely blown away with your show of kindness! Perhaps after that, you wouldn't mind getting on your knees and kissing my ass? It doesn't sound like anything you're not used to!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Is there a prediction contest planned for the PPV?