Page 372 of 843 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362370371372373374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

As seen on last Friday's broadcast of "TWE OverDrive" TWE C.E.O publicly announced the participates for the 2nd ""EWNCW Proving Grounds" representing TWE in the hopes of getting an EWNCW Contract is the current TWE World Champion, Van Darius. Representing EWNCW is the first and only (I believe this to be correct may be wrong) man to hold all the major titles in EWNCW, that man is Gillz! This match will take place next Friday on the newly rebranded WarPath, just days before TWE's PPV "Rise of The Chosen Few"!
    Darius looks at his TWE Championship

Darius: I have beaten Blue for this championship, I successfully defending this championship in an hour long championship scramble match ... Next I will beat Gillz to prove myself worthy, and then I will defend my championship yet again. Watch me.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

As seen on last Friday's broadcast of "TWE OverDrive" TWE C.E.O publicly announced the participates for the 2nd ""EWNCW Proving Grounds" representing TWE in the hopes of getting an EWNCW Contract is the current TWE World Champion, Van Darius. Representing EWNCW is the first and only (I believe this to be correct may be wrong) man to hold all the major titles in EWNCW, that man is Gillz! This match will take place next Friday on the newly rebranded WarPath, just days before TWE's PPV "Rise of The Chosen Few"!
    This one has to be epic, fellas!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    BTW, anyone interested should read the TWE hose show, an excellent appetizer before Overdrive.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    BTW, anyone interested should read the TWE hose show, an excellent appetizer before Overdrive.
    We have hose shows? urm whats that?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    We have hose shows? urm whats that?
    See the official show thread. As Krysys is having problems to post OverDrive, he made a special show.

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    See the official show thread. As Krysys is having problems to post OverDrive, he made a special show.
    So a hose show is a house show? lol

Yeah, I knew Krysys said he would be moving so the next show would be pushed back a little. I just read it, the house show and YES! JJJ made his TWE debut! Nice little house show all around- the last match adds even more to the Gaileo/VanD upcoming PPV match

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Scarfo: The Next Show just leads to the trouble @ da Ppv.... Trouble for Keith..leave that boy with multiple complications,concussions,and hospital bills. I just u pick out a hole in the nearest cementaryy..cuz sheee-it, I might wanna finish u off! Lol
    Andrews: Shut the fuck up, ScarFo, I've told you you impose no fear in me. My fear is not making sure you end in a pool of your own blood when I take the BloodPath Championship away from you.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Hey guys, the first IWA ppv is up, if you could check it out and give some feedback that would be awesome. Also, the first In Character Inside the Tights edition is up with a great guest. be sure to read it!

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue is lying in bed, in a tormented and disturbed slumber. One moment he is stirring fitfully, flailing about in a panicked rage... the next, he is still. Pisces Pink sits by his side, bewildered and at a loss as far as what to do.

Pisces Pink: Oh, Sagittarius... I don't know what to do. I know about your condition... what happens to you when you get badly hurt... especially when you get head trauma... I'm so worried. Why won't you get help? You can't even sleep. Even when you sleep, you have flashes of... rage. What... what can I do? I want to help you, but...

*Pisces begins to cry softly as Sagittarius snarls and struggles in his slumber... he suddenly stops. Pisces breathes a sigh of relief.

And then Sagittarius roars one word in an incredible moment of unbridled anger...

Sagittarius Blue: SHAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

*And then he lies still.

Pisces sits silently, her look of concern deepening... until it changes into an expression of deep-seated anger.

Pisces Pink: Shaz. This is ALL YOUR FAULT. So help me, if I can't help Sagittarius get better... I'll help him destroy you.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Nathan: Well, that house show match was a waste of my time. The Canadian Conqueror awaits a real opponent to face him and his undefeated streak!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]