Page 367 of 843 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357365366367368369 377 417 467 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 8425
    Blog Entries
    I swear... The opening segment with Greed and Sin = FUCKING EPIC. I was just reading it and I got scared.

I already see Sin as a dangerous faction... but this raises the bar exponentially!

0_o

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

I don't know what happened but I could've sworn I sent my promo in, sorry if it didn't go through, if you still want it I have it done.

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

Lol, thanks everyone for the great feedback. Krysys actually gave me the chance to write the sacrifice so the sick mind who wrote that was me. I felt so evil writing it lol. I'm really glad that promo was well received. The rest of the show was great, to see the Vixens in action, new champion crowned, the EWNCW Hardcore Belts be defended as yet another proving ground match is set between Van Darius and Gillz was awesome. Great show bros.

Long live SIN!!!! \m/ \m/
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

the Vixxens match was fans choice and as i was ICer for the week before- that was the match i chose- and Scribbler did a great job writing it.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Lol, thanks everyone for the great feedback. Krysys actually gave me the chance to write the sacrifice so the sick mind who wrote that was me. I felt so evil writing it lol. I'm really glad that promo was well received. The rest of the show was great, to see the Vixens in action, new champion crowned, the EWNCW Hardcore Belts be defended as yet another proving ground match is set between Van Darius and Gillz was awesome. Great show bros.

Great segment/promo SE Zero. I really enjoyed reading it. Gave me goose bumps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post

That entire segment was fucked up, and I loved it.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

***Breaking News***

The official "Rise of The Chosen Few" Poster has been released. As well as the theme song for the event, which is Gone Sovereign by the band Stone Sour. The theme can be heard below.

Also, in more breaking news we can officially confirm that TWE have done away with OverDrive. The new show which will debut this Friday is said to be the same lineup, but with a name to reflect the views of TWE in recent months. OverDrive was originally a two parter for TWE with the other being BurnOut. A poster for the new TWE show can been seen below

Reports have surfaced that the first WarPath will see the semi-finals of the Vixxen Tournament as well as a 6 Man Tag Team match with opponents that are yet to be named. We will inform you when we know more
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    ***Breaking News***

The official "Rise of The Chosen Few" Poster has been released. As well as the theme song for the event, which is Gone Sovereign by the band Stone Sour. The theme can be heard below.

Also, in more breaking news we can officially confirm that TWE have done away with OverDrive. The new show which will debut this Friday is said to be the same lineup, but with a name to reflect the views of TWE in recent months. OverDrive was originally a two parter for TWE with the other being BurnOut. A poster for the new TWE show can been seen below

Reports have surfaced that the first WarPath will see the semi-finals of the Vixxen Tournament as well as a 6 Man Tag Team match with opponents that are yet to be named. We will inform you when we know more
    *Tweaking out from the awesomeness*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Pisces Pink: Hey sweetie - did you hear the news?

Sagittarius Blue: Yes I did sugar... Sounds like interesting times are coming to TWE. I mean, we have "Rise of the Chosen Few" right around the corner. A place and time where only the worthy will stand tall and define the future of TWE - hell, define the future of this industry! And we will be there - we will stand with the luminaries of tomorrow!

Pisces Pink: Oh hell yeah! And we're talking about the Vixxens' championship tournament coming down... you know
    I'ma be part of that!

Sagittarius Blue: Damn right And beyond that - OverDrive is no more... and now we're on the WarPath. I get the feeling that things are going up in scale around here... I tell you, Pisces: The time is nigh. The stars are aligning... and TWE will enter a new era under the Sign of the Archer...

Pisces Pink: And the Sign of the Twin Fish!

Together: THE STAR SIGNS!!!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Great show and great news.

Looks like the No Limits Title match at the PPV maybe a three way dance. Can't wait to find out!