Page 361 of 843 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351359360361362363 371 411 461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Sagittarius Blue: I'm sorry, I can't hear you down there... could you get off your knees please?
    Sasha Panzer: I had to get on my knees to get down to your level- and for no other reason. Do you want me to beat the crap out of your scrawny ass?

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: I had to get on my knees to get down to your level- and for no other reason. Do you want me to beat the crap out of your scrawny ass?
    *Pisces Pink walks up and looks down at Sasha menacingly.*

Pisces Pink: Bitch, do you want me to beat the crap out of your scrawny ass?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

*Pisces Pink walks up and looks down at Sasha menacingly.*

Pisces Pink: Bitch, do you want me to beat the crap out of your scrawny ass?
    Sasha Panzer: I'm not afraid of you. The only reason you beat me last week was because of that girl Lust- I had you beat before that idiot tripped me. They need to keep some of these women on a lease- and put you back on the cattle trailer where you belong. Or is it in a pig pen? I forget

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Sasha Panzer: I'm not afraid of you. The only reason you beat me last week was because of that girl Lust- I had you beat before that idiot tripped me. They need to keep some of these women on a lease- and put you back on the cattle trailer where you belong. Or is it in a pig pen? I forget

Pisces Pink: (giggles as she switches to sweetie pie mode) Awwww, you're so cute when you're angry. Not as cute as you looked when you took my spinebuster - the way you curled up like a little baby was SO CUTE

(Switches to Hulk Smash mode) And you had your chance before that stupid whore interrupted us. You tried with your fake ass DDT and all you did was MAKE ME MAD. And you felt what happens when you make me mad

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

sasha: Pink, I know I am cute, no need to remind me. You however I could throw a bucket of mackup on you and your looks still wouldnt get better

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

OOC: I assume you mean keep them on a leash unless Sasha wants to sell them some property in which case they would need to be put on a lease lol.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    sasha: Pink, I know I am cute, no need to remind me. You however I could throw a bucket of mackup on you and your looks still wouldnt get better
    ​Pisces Pink: Of course you're cute, Sasha. All Barbie dolls are cute until you pull their arms off.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

lol @ glamour girls comment

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

​Pisces Pink: Of course you're cute, Sasha. All Barbie dolls are cute until you pull their arms off.
    Sasha Panzer: Hell I'm cuter than a Barbie doll and just try catching me in the ring Pink. While I'm darting back and forth, you will still be trying to catch your breath trying to keep up. You want to break a Barbie dolls arms off- try Lust and Envy, or better yet, try my sister Barbie

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Sasha Panzer: Hell I'm cuter than a Barbie doll and just try catching me in the ring Pink. While I'm darting back and forth, you will still be trying to catch your breath trying to keep up. You want to break a Barbie dolls arms off- try Lust and Envy, or better yet, try my sister Barbie
    Pisces Pink: I ain't gotta run after you, boo-boo: little girls like you get too full of yourselves for that. Sure, you'll run from me a little bit, let the coward inside show... but you eventually convince yourselves that if you just touch the stove - just for a half a second - it won't burn you. And you fuck up. You get too close and I get a hold of you and then you're crying because you can't feel your legs. Or your arms. Or your anything.

And best believe: those​ bitches are on my shit list too.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong