Page 357 of 843 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347355356357358359 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden: You're so cute! Not really! Anyway I'm used to winning by now, in fact I never lose and when I have that title in my hands you'll know it was true.
    Faith Leflur: You may have knocked April out of the running for the belt- but you still have to get past me. I won my spot in the first round

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Cage: Ahem...will all of the females in TWE please shut your damn mouths! Do you think these pathetic herds of fans pay to see you? No...they pay to see wrestlers who can wow them. While I don't cater to their whim....I am who they pay to see...not any of you

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: Ahem...will all of the females in TWE please shut your damn mouths! Do you think these pathetic herds of fans pay to see you? No...they pay to see wrestlers who can wow them. While I don't cater to their whim....I am who they pay to see...not any of you
    Bertha Ray: Well Dayum, yur goin to hale fo talkin lik dat to us gals. How bout you an I in da ring, I'll teach ya some fuckin manners. I'll make ya ma bitch

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Bertha Ray: Well Dayum, yur goin to hale fo talkin lik dat to us gals. How bout you an I in da ring, I'll teach ya some fuckin manners. I'll make ya ma bitch
    Cage: I'm sorry, do you want to have someone translate that for me, I dont speak retardenees

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post

Pisces Pink: I KNOW you weren't talking to me, little man. You may have been talking to most of the other little Barbie dolls... but they aren't ​me.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Eden: You're so cute! Not really! Anyway I'm used to winning by now, in fact I never lose and when I have that title in my hands you'll know it was true.

Pisces Pink: It's easy to be used to winning when you're playing with little girls... How about you talk that pretty mess when you go a round with ME?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post

Pisces Pink: It's easy to be used to winning when you're playing with little girls... How about you talk that pretty mess when you go a round with ME?
    I've noticed a patter with all you butch/ugly girls, you all talk so tough to compensate for your lack of beauty. Luckily for me I don't need to because I have it all: the skill, the beauty and the brains to win at everything every time.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Blog Entries
    I've noticed a patter with all you butch/ugly girls, you all talk so tough to compensate for your lack of beauty. Luckily for me I don't need to because I have it all: the skill, the beauty and the brains to win at everything every time.

Pisces Pink: That's pretty girl talk for "I'm cute and don't want to break my nails so I sneak around and half-ass things just enough so that I can get by without getting hurt."

Girls like you - emphasis on the word "girls," not "women" - y'all think that looking pretty is all you need. What happens when that china doll face of yours gets shattered?

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Barbie Panzer: Wow, someone who is emulating their career after mine is actually doing great in the ring. And no, i am not talking about my stupid littel sister Sasha, I'm talking about Eden Sky- one big difference, i already have held gold. I am the first and only EWA Hellcats champion.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Cage: All of the ladies please pay attention for one moment. Some of you took offense to my comment last night. Let me clear the air and say this.....will you all please shut your slutty mouths and go back to street corners! TWE is Cage and Cage is TWE