Page 351 of 843 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341349350351352353 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 8425
  1. #3501
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Faith LeFlur: Bertha Ray, you under estimated me. I hope our match sends a warning to all the other Vixxens on the roster that I am more than a pretty face

    Sloth walks in the room

    Sloth: My sisters in Sin will destroy you- they will leave you with no redeeming qualities
    Pisces Pink walks up as Sloth speaks...

    Pisces Pink: Your sisters are the ones who will get destroyed - and I will leave THEM with no recognizable features. I ain't even gonna leave 'em enough for a closed casket funeral. You'll be burying a little bucket with their fuckin' gibblets in it! But don't you worry, motherfucka...

    Sagittarius Blue walks up beside her...

    Sagittarius Blue: Because sooner or later, I'm going to get a hold of you, playboy. You clowns didn't make my radar til you started playing games with Pisces, but congrats Shaggy: you made my list. Prepare to face the music... the Star Signs are after you wretches.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  2. #3502
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    why thank you very kindly sir!
    My pleasure, friend Your character seems to radiate personality!


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  3. #3503
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Darius: It has been to quiet here since the last show ... And trust me when I say, I will get my revenge as well, you bastards.

    OOC: Hey guys, when you can, check out IWA's first show, posted by yours truly!


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  4. #3504
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink walks up as Sloth speaks...

    Pisces Pink: Your sisters are the ones who will get destroyed - and I will leave THEM with no recognizable features. I ain't even gonna leave 'em enough for a closed casket funeral. You'll be burying a little bucket with their fuckin' gibblets in it! But don't you worry, motherfucka...

    Sagittarius Blue walks up beside her...

    Sagittarius Blue: Because sooner or later, I'm going to get a hold of you, playboy. You clowns didn't make my radar til you started playing games with Pisces, but congrats Shaggy: you made my list. Prepare to face the music... the Star Signs are after you wretches.
    Sloth looks down at Pink, then looks even further down to Blue

    Sloth: Both of you- in the next few weeks will fall to my brothers and sister in Sin. And both of you, though not involved in the demise of my beloved Blankie, will bare the mark of Sloth. I should start with you Miss Piggy, then move on to this midget

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  5. #3505
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Scott Cage: It started at this past Overdrive. I am done being an afterthought, and anyone who gets in my way...will be put down like the pathetic animal they are.
     

  6. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Scott Cage: It started at this past Overdrive. I am done being an afterthought, and anyone who gets in my way...will be put down like the pathetic animal they are.
    Sloth: Only things that are not pathetic around here are my brothers and sisters in Sin- well and some of the ladies here are cute

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  7. #3507
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sloth: Only things that are not pathetic around here are my brothers and sisters in Sin- well and some of the ladies here are cute
    Cage: I'm sorry. Sin. remind me...why does anyone care about your little group?
     

  8. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cage: I'm sorry. Sin. remind me...why does anyone care about your little group?
    Sloth: The name is Sloth- remember it

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  9. #3509
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sloth looks down at Pink, then looks even further down to Blue

    Sloth: Both of you- in the next few weeks will fall to my brothers and sister in Sin. And both of you, though not involved in the demise of my beloved Blankie, will bare the mark of Sloth. I should start with you Miss Piggy, then move on to this midget

    Sagittarius Blue: Hey, that's right... I remember something about you getting broken up about losing a blanket? And I'm supposed to take you seriously?

    And about the midget crack: even the smallest man is a titan when his enemies are on their knees. Remember that when I snap your legs off.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  10. #3510
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Ok, I have an idea for an interesting team. Need three individuals. If anyone is interested PM please!!!
    Profile Retired

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.