Page 347 of 843 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397447 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 8425
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Pisces Pink: I almost agree with you - those little Barbie dolls in Sin need to get their arms pulled off, true that... but you're not the only woman tryin' to get a championship belt, boo-boo. Pisces wants in on this, too. I know I don't know you like that, but don't get in my way sweetheart.... You will ​wind up hurt.
    Bertha Ray: Now ya sound a lot like me- all these purty girls gotta go *spits tobacco in her cup* We need to break those skinny ass bitches in two- then you and I can fight it out, da best bitch comes out da winner

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Do you know what would liven this place up? Employee engagement. As a businessman, I know about these things and if the powers that be here at TWE are interested, I can hold a seminar just for you guys.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    I know I owe a Lust promo, but I need to finish and deliver my final paper for my Master. Apologies.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I know I owe a Lust promo, but I need to finish and deliver my final paper for my Master. Apologies.
    After almost 24 grueling hours, it is done, but my brain is barely able to work, so I plea to get some rest and deliver tomorrow the aforementioned promo.

I hope you understand.

And I've just pulled a TT here.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

After almost 24 grueling hours, it is done, but my brain is barely able to work, so I plea to get some rest and deliver tomorrow the aforementioned promo.

I hope you understand.

Yeah, sometimes writing papers can be a bitch

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

I say ,Fuck Papers and all datt ish... Why Go to School..Put some work in the streets for big bundles and just live your life... what you make in a career ,u can make in 5 trips easy ... Who's With Me?????? *nation of domination salute's*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    I say ,Fuck Papers and all datt ish... Why Go to School..Put some work in the streets for big bundles and just live your life... what you make in a career ,u can make in 5 trips easy ... Who's With Me?????? *nation of domination salute's*
    If I had to make one triip, they'll beat my ass inless than 5 seconds LOL.

Promo back to scribbler.

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries

I hope you understand.

OOC: Don't feel bad man: I had to spend my whole weekend in management training for the day job.

IT WAS A BITCH!

The bad part? I'm trying to balance my "day job" with my new position as a partner of a new local media company a friend and I are starting... and one will have to go. I'm conflicted: I like my "day job" - a local fast-food restaurant, but it's not the career I want.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Bertha Ray: Now ya sound a lot like me- all these purty girls gotta go *spits tobacco in her cup* We need to break those skinny ass bitches in two- then you and I can fight it out, da best bitch comes out da winner
    *Pisces Pink looks over at Bertha Ray... and smiles that disturbing kind of smile that a five-year-old gets when you hand him a power drill and tell him to have fun.*

​Pisces Pink: Fuck it, why not? If those little Sin bitches can run around in pairs, why can't we? #PrettyAintPermanent #RealBitchesLeaveScars

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Ok, so update on what is ging on. I have been BUSY as hell the last ew days so I have not been able to work on my stuff yet. This means there is a strong chance I may delay the show a day or two. I apologize in advanced, but personal life takes priority

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing